Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At my wife's insistence (and me offering no resistance)...

big-island-of-hawaii-lavaLG.jpg

Tickets to Hawaii's Big Island in December!

KhanadaRhodes said:
:cabbagepatch: it's so nice to have a phone that actually stays on :cabbagepatch:

:cute: it's so shiny and purtee - a few of my friends have the htc smartphones and they wax lyrical ~ very noice khan :)

Mah pretty new Sony dock - cuz it fits on the little ledge between the kitchen and family room and means when kitchen dancing commences everybody can join in :dance:

Edit - still figuring out how to cut paste and edit using the craic app on my phone :der:

Attachments

• image-4009369335.jpg
    image-4009369335.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 27
After many months of eating in, including reducing my visits to Starbucks, I finally saved enough to be able to indulge in this baby. It has Blu-Ray player/burner, HD screen, Windows 7, USB 3.0 ports, backlit keyboard... :drool:

vaio2.jpg

I bought it the day before Sony announced the Vaio 3D F series :doh: but the 3D line is still so pricey anyway, so I'm happy with my purchase. :) Now I can finally install all the softwares I bought during the holidays...

Went to the outlet mall today. :drool:

extra 30% on top of it being super cheap already. :love:
IMG_5073.jpg

New work shoes :D
IMG_5075.jpg

and then stopped at a closing Borders. Found this for my sister. She was a big Kermit fan as a kid so I like to get her little things like this as I see them.
IMG_5077.jpg

I got these earplugs for live shows and whatnot. They'll come in handy this summer when I see U2 and a few other bands. Plus being in a band these will certainly be a hearing saver. I can go through with the practices much happier now. Also a good thing about these is they let in the right frequencies, so it's as if you're not even wearing them. The frequencies are flattened and the volume reduced. No more ringing! :yippie:

er20-slide3b.jpg

After many months of eating in, including reducing my visits to Starbucks, I finally saved enough to be able to indulge in this baby. It has Blu-Ray player/burner, HD screen, Windows 7, USB 3.0 ports, backlit keyboard... :drool:

vaio2.jpg

I bought it the day before Sony announced the Vaio 3D F series :doh: but the 3D line is still so pricey anyway, so I'm happy with my purchase. :) Now I can finally install all the softwares I bought during the holidays...

Awesome! Will make it very easy to download and burn U2 shows.

dodger-stadium-pic.jpg

No, I didn't purchase Dodger Stadium, but I am going to Opening Day! :hyper:

my most exciting most recent purchase (aside from groceries lol):

2 tix for Sonisphere heavy metal festival this summer, as a surprise bday pressie for my son - he is DESPERATE to go as some of his fave bands are playing, Slipknot, Metallica, Bullet for my valentine, Papa Roach, etc. and i've been saying "sorry love it's too far and too expensive" and he believes me because he has already technically had his big bday pressie as a combined christmas/early bday present this year...

but i just had to get him these tix as i don't know if he'll get the chance to see this line up again... he said to me, "mum, it's like if it was Radiohead and U2 for you!" - so how could i resist eh?

so i've got the tix and i'll be packing him off with his dad for some quality boys' heavy metal time - i just can't wait to see his face on his bday - i'm going to get his sis to give him the envelope with the tix in it, like a sort of after-thought after the other little bits and bobs he has asked for - his face will be a picture haha :heart:

20110106-152234-169608.jpg

^I am SO jealous! I wish he was coming back to LA!!!

The venue he's playing at is fairly small and the sound in it is great, so this will be a lot of fun. I am equal parts excited about Tim, eating Lou Malnati's pizza (because no pizza compares to it here!), and riding the el again. Yes, I miss the dirty el. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom