Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mm-fgf-061010.jpg
omg :drool: i miss friendly's.

I filled my gastank yesterday for $48. That was a major purchase. I hate that gas prices are so totally out of control. Again.

What's the price per gallon where you are?

We're at $3.46/gal in Minneapolis, and I have to fill up both cars soon.
(Damn close to $1/liter for our more advanced Canadian and European friends.)

We're hovering around $3.89/gal for reg unleaded in San Diego. I was just on a road trip to Northern California and all along the I-5 gas prices were topping and over $4/gallon! :doh:

I filled my gastank yesterday for $48. That was a major purchase. I hate that gas prices are so totally out of control. Again.

I gotta do some maths, but that sounds pretty cheap to me. Our dollar is slightly more than the US at the moment, and I drive a tank, but I fill on the shitty E10 for $80 or more. I despise putting the ethanol petrol in, but some weeks it just has to be.

I gotta do some maths, but that sounds pretty cheap to me. Our dollar is slightly more than the US at the moment, and I drive a tank, but I fill on the shitty E10 for $80 or more. I despise putting the ethanol petrol in, but some weeks it just has to be.
i hear you, it's so expensive here too. i'm so glad i don't have a car and just take the bus or get rides everywhere.

on topic, i can't find a picture as where i ordered from doesn't have photos on their site, but my last purchase was chicken tenders and corn nuggets for lunch. i haven't had it in months, so yummy.

One was a need the other a good deal.

1192rfm.jpg

A Samsung LCD 40 inch HTDV, to replace my dearly departed Samsung LCD.

167jwaf.jpg

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7. At $200 with no shipping and no tax, I couldn't resist. My Sony is OK, but this is vastly superior for shooting video. I can't wait for June! :hyper:

Big day for me!

Got a loveseat for the den in our new house (no pic)...

...an old cedar chest...
5508072322_6bb81ce703.jpg

...and a tapestry from India that will go in our new dining room (I have the same one in red in our bedroom)
5437508108_574461092d.jpg

Was gonna say, I'd be pretty bloody happy if I could fill it up on $48. I'd say most of my most recent big purchases have been of petrol. :depressed: 150c p/l fuck off

Oh wait, I did spoil myself by importing this from the UK:

deadly-premonition-europe-release-date-is-fall-2010.jpg

Never mind the gameplay, it's meant to be hilarious and oddly brilliant so I'm stoked.
Dance_til_ya_can__t_no_moe_by_de_Mote.gif

Back
Top Bottom