Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Missed this.

They're plug in the wall lamps, yes, or you can get them as tea light holders. :yes: I have one in my treatment room at work.

*runs to google* thanks :)

Bought this the other day.

u2-achtung-baby_color_1.jpg

:drool: *wants*

I'm one "submit" click away from

envy--14-1zjj-460.jpg

hp_envy-_14_DVD.jpg

:love: laptops . . . what did we ever do without em :up:

Ah yeah I had a hard time choosing. In the long run I figured I'd like to have the 35mm 1.8 and the 85mm 1.8 so I had to start somewhere.

nice! And do you like it so far? I thinking about getting this or the 50mm for my D90.

Also, wow HP, way to make your laptops look kind of like Macbooks. Haven't seen these yet!

Precisely! Similar keyboard, backlighting, thin, aluminum case (I'm NEVER buying a plastic computer again). But with the specs I'm getting a Mac version would cost a grand more which is pointless, since CS5 is CS5 regardless of the platform, most of my work network and account admin software only runs on Windows, and I couldn't care less about the Mac programs (iLife, etc). I already have a Mac at work with the latest OS and it drives me insane.

The only reason I'm holding out is because they took the 15" off their site, and this model offers USB 3.0 and a few more choices for GPU. I really want the 14.5" but it's so small some of of the options literally don't fit. Can't decide if I'm willing to go up a size for USB 3.0...

nice! And do you like it so far? I thinking about getting this or the 50mm for my D90.

Yes, I love it so far. I have a friend who is a photographer and I've used his 50mm 1.8 lens on his D300 and it was also great. As an added bonus it about half as much. I probably would have gotten the 50mm if I was just getting one lens but because I really want the 85mm 1.8, the 35mm was a better purchase.

Yes, I love it so far. I have a friend who is a photographer and I've used his 50mm 1.8 lens on his D300 and it was also great. As an added bonus it about half as much. I probably would have gotten the 50mm if I was just getting one lens but because I really want the 85mm 1.8, the 35mm was a better purchase.

oki thanks! I need something for close-up pictures or macro. Maybe the 35mm and one of those hoya filters is an option...
can't find the 85mm 1.8 anywhere. Just the new 1:1,4.

there are some great deals out there now that the holidays are over. I barely spent $60 today and got tons of great stuff....not only did I load up on some goodies but I spent holiday gift money and got everything on my list and didn't spend a penny of my own money. Happy shopping day for me!

these are the best slippers ever made. :love::drool:
Screenshot2010-12-27at65559PM.png

I got 10 items at 75% off at Bath and Body Works (hand soaps, shower gels, wallflower refills) for under $20
Screenshot2010-12-27at65832PM.png

Lands' End fleece :love:
Screenshot2010-12-27at65945PM.png

Plus I bought a calendar for my brother at Borders...50% off!

Lands' End fleece :love:
Screenshot2010-12-27at65945PM.png

Is that the sweater fleece?! I'm obsessed with sweater fleece! It is so warm and comfortable, I'm determined to have one for each day of the week. I like it b/c it doesn't "pill" like normal fleece and isn't a dog hair magnet. Love the sweater on the outside fleece on the inside look/feel. Right now I have three from Eddie Bauer and want the chocolate one from Land's End and a green one from Patagonia.

Is that the sweater fleece?! I'm obsessed with sweater fleece! It is so warm and comfortable, I'm determined to have one for each day of the week. I like it b/c it doesn't "pill" like normal fleece and isn't a dog hair magnet. Love the sweater on the outside fleece on the inside look/feel. Right now I have three from Eddie Bauer and want the chocolate one from Land's End and a green one from Patagonia.

It's the thermacheck 100 fleece. Just a fleece but no sweater material. I :heart: it :love: We have actual Lands' End stores here, not just Sears, so I buy tons of stuff from them. Lots of great deals in their clearance sections. Most of my clothes are from LE, at least tops and jackets.

Back
Top Bottom