Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AssholesFinishFirst-TuckerMax.jpg

:drool:

What a beautiful pup Lies! How many dogs do you have now?

Thanks! I have three. Two for training and work (including this puppy) and one that is a pet. Three is the zoning limit and probably Phil's sanity limit since they all live in the house.

Thanks! I'm lucky I can wear that stuff to work as long as it's a "normal" day. No logos and no ratty jeans but otherwise, very casual. I work in a basement and generally do independent work in my own cubicle (or answer phones). If I have a presentation, meetings, training or some other interaction beyond my own team, I dress up more. And compared to dog training attire, trouser dark wash jeans are dressed up!

A store in our mall called Vanity. The rest of their clothes are kind of trashy and cheap looking for my tastes but it's hard to find jeans actually in stores I can afford that are sold by waist and inseam. Most "regular" pants are a 31-31.5" inseam and I'm a 33" or 34" if I wear heels or boots. Tall or Long pants are several inches too long. I need a 27/33, not willing to pay over $100 just for jeans or have them tailored. Those were $20.

Back
Top Bottom