Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was during the weekend! I hadn't felt this good in over a year! The last thing I bought was a collection of Stephen King books because I suddenly had a need to buy as many of his books as I possibly can find in this small town where I live. I also bought that Spiritualized album that resembles a a packet of prescription pills. I don't actiually like their music.

I am going to miss my manic states now I've been put on the green pills.
sadface.gif

I used my last vacation day to drive 5 hours to Ikea today. Bought too many things to post. I went through the checkout twice and used three different forms of payment, if that's any indication (and then went back in a third time for food).

The majority of Phil's mancave redecoration is done. Just waiting on all the Cubs/Wrigley memorabilia to arrive via Amazon....

I finally got this, fancied the bag since seeing someone else buy it in this thread:

t3684.jpg

Yay pay week! :D

:drool: . . . where can I get my hands on that purttteee thing????

I used my last vacation day to drive 5 hours to Ikea today. Bought too many things to post. I went through the checkout twice and used three different forms of payment, if that's any indication (and then went back in a third time for food).

The majority of Phil's mancave redecoration is done. Just waiting on all the Cubs/Wrigley memorabilia to arrive via Amazon....

Ikea :heart:

Who needs Advil when they could have my hands. :cool: :needsmassagesmileythingy:

Just purchased:
!BgL)yz!B2k~$(KGrHqIH-E!EsLfG5-PWBLEV8Hg-I!~~_3.JPG

I'm a leg warmer addict. I have restricted myself to one new pair per month. :crack:

Lila, did they help?

I think they did a bit. But mainly it was the heat and ice. And perhaps because I'm on an antibitoic (for something else) that may have contributed to helping as well. Your massage hands Kaffy would probably have been much better though. Thanks for your advice :hug:

Purplereign - those bags were sold at WalMart about a year or so ago. Maddy has the Johnny Depp one. They may be floating around on eBay and the like.

Thanks guys. It was time for an upgrade. Not a new car.. but newER. Yay debt. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom