Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Birthday. :sexywink: Mine. :sexywink: Coming up soon. :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink:

bose-sounddock-10_2.jpg

Just sayin'. :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink:

:drool: husband made the dinner, daughter made the chocolate Guinness cake (& cupcakes).

I did purchase the Guinness though! :D

Guinness3-17-20101.jpg

5-356754_blackvarmaize_cl.jpg

100% of Nike's profits from the entire LIVESTRONG Collection go to the Lance Armstrong Foundation.

Of all the cancer resources, LIVESTRONG has been the most helpful to me, personally.

Also, my new shoes fail. I put them on for 5 minutes and the pain was ridiculous. :sigh: The only bad thing about buying from ebay, cant try shit on first.

:drool: husband made the dinner, daughter made the chocolate Guinness cake (& cupcakes).

I did purchase the Guinness though! :D

Guinness3-17-20101.jpg
That looks very nice! :drool:

I got one of these happy little fellows:

ttar_lemon_v.jpg

Nice choice. I believe the ol' GAFster is a big fan of that brewski, too.

He's got good taste then. Btw to combine both, ever tried squeezing a bit of lemon in a beer? Works well with lager when it's hot out.

He's got good taste then. Btw to combine both, ever tried squeezing a bit of lemon in a beer? Works well with lager when it's hot out.

Yeah, that's what you do with the low-bitterness cervejas. :) Also over here we have a pretty popular thing called a shandy, with is lager and lemonade combined, really good for a quick refreshment, but not one for purists. ;)

Also there was a sausage sizzle up the street, so:

sausage_web.jpg

To be honest I'm not sure. I have a friend who is not only an engineer but a car and car audio geek. I told him what I have, he told me what to buy. I believe that it has a 16 pin connection specifically compatible with the standard stereo in my car. Behind the radio is the connector for a disc changer, which I don't have and don't want so it will connect there. I still need the RCA to 3.5mm cable but I'm pretty sure I have one somewhere. That will probably come through the glove box. The 3.5mm is what connects to the headphone jack of any mp3 player.

It was either this or buy a whole new stereo that included an aux-in jack. I don't want a new stereo and we've had several car break-ins around here, all I care about is using my mp3 players.

Does your radio have an auxilary jack without having to buy what you did above? I had hubby buy me a cord from Best Buy that connects from the aux. jack to my ipod and I can play music. It was only about $15

guess i'm the only one buying stuff :lol:

just went to oldnavy.com on a whim

73987205k.jpg

61594131.jpg

41226731.jpg

97542696.jpg

Back
Top Bottom