Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
subway9.jpg

Found this under a pile of records at my local secondhand shop! :hyper::hyper:
r22aue.jpg

So of course I had to grab it right then and there. All the hundreds of visits to this place and this is my first U2 sighting! :love::hyper:

^Hey, nice to see people are buying books again! :applaud:

I just grabbed this at my Borders during my lunch hour. They haven't even had the chance to put them on the shelves yet. It was still sitting there on the cart of new and freshly printed paperbacks! Oh, the smell of new books! :D
68575931.JPG

^Hey, nice to see people are buying books again! :applaud:

I just grabbed this at my Borders during my lunch hour. They haven't even had the chance to put them on the shelves yet. It was still sitting there on the cart of new and freshly printed paperbacks! Oh, the smell of new books! :D

Yeah, I like reading, and it sucks living in a country that doesn't have a reading culture.

Lucky you, I love clean, new books. Ones that haven't been groped by thousand of people. The Depths one I got was a bit worn out, maybe not that much to be honest, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it. But there was only two left and it was really cheap so...

Is it easy to work with? (D'you use it with photoshop/illustrator much?) I've read some pretty good reviews and my mighty mouse is pretty dilapidated so was considering buying one. Not sure whether I would be better off buying a graphics tablet instead. Hmm.

I didn't buy these recently, but they did arrive the other day :up:

Screenshot2010-09-01at232500.png

x3

Is it easy to work with? (D'you use it with photoshop/illustrator much?) I've read some pretty good reviews and my mighty mouse is pretty dilapidated so was considering buying one. Not sure whether I would be better off buying a graphics tablet instead. Hmm.
Yeah, it's easy. I have to say that after using Trackpad it's kinda hard to use a mouse again. I forgot how to use a mouse really quickly. Today I took a mouse and thought: "How did I use it before?". And by the way you can lay your palm on a Trackpad just like on a mouse, it won't produce any gestures. I just thought it would be impossible to lay a palm on it, but it is possible, you can lay a palm and move only your fingers. So I'm really satisfied. It is better than I expected. And I can use it even for simple things in Photoshop. I edit my photos easily. Sometimes it's even more comfortable, I can make a click and then with my finger "clean" a picture with a eraser for example. Of course if you need to work with shapes and contours you need to use a mouse. Or maybe it's just me and my unstable finger :D Anyway, I think it's great for Internet browsing and other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom