Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:heart: Target :heart:

51CQqKFyz1L_AA260_.jpg

51jGUi9KKuL_AA260_.jpg

OPI is my favorite nail polish.

My favorite is Italian Love Affair underneath Lets See The Ring. :drool:

Went to Barnes and Noble today :hyper:

May102010450pmgirl_dragon_tattoo.jpg

D1l0xobFVhbgkqxw3wDd1dZ0o1_r1_400.jpg

9780060875077.jpg

Can't wait to start reading and yes, I broke down and got the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo book, everyone seems to love it plus it was only $7 :applaud:

^ :applaud:
Huh, what is that heather o'neill book about? :hmm:

I also went and spent my $25 Barnes & Noble gift certificate at their online store last night :D

I bought a few of Vince Flynn's novels (Act of Treason and Protect & Defend), The Last Child by John Hart and In the Shadow of Gotham by Stefanie Pintoff.
68125024.JPG
65676515.JPG

48150428.JPG
63881187.JPG

^ :applaud:
Huh, what is that heather o'neill book about? :hmm:

Here's what the back says:

At thirteen, Baby vacillates between childhood comforts and adult temptation: still young enough to drag her dolls around in a vinyl suitcase yet old enough to know more than she should about urban cruelties. Motherless, she lives with her father, Jules, who takes better care of his heroin habit than he does of his daughter. Baby's gift is a genius for spinning stories and for cherishing the small crumbs of happiness that fall into her lap. But her blossoming beauty has captured the attention of a charismatic and dangerous local pimp who runs an army of sad, slavishly devoted girls—a volatile situation even the normally oblivious Jules cannot ignore. And when an escape disguised as betrayal threatens to crush Baby's spirit, she will ultimately realize that the power of salvation rests in her hands alone.

Can't wait to start reading :hyper:

Cute shirts Maddy. I love Target.

I need to start reading. I think I'll try that Girl With The Dragon Tattoo book. I can borrow it from a co-worker.

I used to read a lot of novels. Then internet came and took my life.

I got back into reading this year after all the travels that I did. First I'd lost my ipod, and then I got stuck on the tarmac waiting for takeoff for more than a half hour twice, and all I could do was sit there twiddling my thumbs because all I had was my Blackberry and I couldn't switch it on. So I grabbed a book at one of the airport shops. I had to ease into it. It took me two months to finish that one. But then I remember I just have to stick to the light ones for now, and on the subject that interests me: espionage/political mystery thrillers. And now I can't stop reading them...

First I thought the term "summer reading" was associated with people sitting on the beach, reading books after books. Personally I think I read more books in the summer because it's too hot for me to sit in front of my laptop for hours while it emits all that heat and gets hotter by the minute.

Cute shirts Maddy. I love Target.

I need to start reading. I think I'll try that Girl With The Dragon Tattoo book. I can borrow it from a co-worker.

I find now that I take the train to work, I read more (no internet underground :D). Am currently reading Dune, but planning to pick up The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo for my next book.

I find now that I take the train to work, I read more (no internet underground :D). Am currently reading Dune, but planning to pick up The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo for my next book.

My co-worker is still reading it, so I'll have to start with a different book.

96.jpg

I'd rather have bought something cool, but I have to be able to see!
If I don't have my contacts or nerd glasses on, I can't see unless whatever I'm looking at is about 2-3 inches away from my face.

Back
Top Bottom