Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you... I got at Forever 21 for just $3. I also got 2 sweaters and a tank but couldn't find them online and to lazy to photograph them :wink:

I bought this dress today at Forever 21.

74483836-04.jpg

I'm right in the middle of the second one, and it's not that I'm not liking it, but it's just that I don't think it's been as good as the first one... Still, it seems that the best part is just coming...

Stick with it . . .it does get better . . . I actually think all 3 of the Millenium series are a bit slow to start :shrug: but they give you a good ole thump around the head by the end :D

I bought this dress today at Forever 21.

74483836-04.jpg

Laura that is divine :applaud: . . . now we need to see you in it :flirt:

and BonosLilPal . . . :yikes: . . . that looks like a heartattack waiting to happen :giggle: (and about a basquillion hours on a treadmill for this little purple person :lol: )

Thanks girls! I might be wearing it on Saturday night. A friend of mine got married in Key West in April and she is having a party to celebrate this weekend.

Stick with it . . .it does get better . . . I actually think all 3 of the Millenium series are a bit slow to start :shrug: but they give you a good ole thump around the head by the end :D

Yeah, that's what I think about the first one but I think the second one it's taking a little bit more pages to get things moving.

I was reading it this morning and it's getting much more interesting, lots of new stuff going on and new characters popping up.

:hyper:

^I LOVE that dress, Laura!

I Went to Smart and Final today and spent $70 on some food items, snacks, etc so my fridge and freezer now have lovely goodies to last a while:love:

Back
Top Bottom