Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How much are external hard drives? :reject:

Depends on size and brand. At Costco you can get 500GB for under $100 (maybe $79.99 or $89.99). 320 GB for even cheaper. 1TB (1000GB) costs you around $149.99.

And since I'm a football soccer nerd, I got one of these too... :reject: With the one star because they've won their first World Cup!
watermarked_thumbnail.aspx

Depends on size and brand. At Costco you can get 500GB for under $100 (maybe $79.99 or $89.99). 320 GB for even cheaper. 1TB (1000GB) costs you around $149.99.

And since I'm a football soccer nerd, I got one of these too... :reject: With the one star because they've won their first World Cup!
watermarked_thumbnail.aspx

:up:

getting one of these on thursday.. woot.. it's so quiet... only 41 decibels... got to hear it in the store when they did a demo and could not hear a thing, only way you know it's running is the 2 small blue lights on the top.

Kitchenaid Dishwasher

31TYqo7NFWL.jpg

getting one of these on thursday.. woot.. it's so quiet... only 41 decibels... got to hear it in the store when they did a demo and could not hear a thing, only way you know it's running is the 2 small blue lights on the top.
[/IMG]

Nice! I'm so used to appliances at least a decade old running I'd probably be confused if I had silent ones. Sometimes I forget I turned ours on, then year its noise and start yelling at the dogs thinking they are counter surfing in the kitchen.

Kitchenaid Dishwasher

31TYqo7NFWL.jpg

:drool: . . . my kingdom for a dishwasher :) . . . very very nice :up:

:up: fantastic book . . . bit slow at the start but absolutely worth sticking with it . . . and then get the other two in the series :yes: . . . and you hafta hafta hafta go see the movie . . . awesome with a capital A . . . my :twocents: :)

codralDayNight.jpg
. . .cuz I was born to soldier on . . . :lol: . . . :reject:

Nice! I'm so used to appliances at least a decade old running I'd probably be confused if I had silent ones. Sometimes I forget I turned ours on, then year its noise and start yelling at the dogs thinking they are counter surfing in the kitchen.

haha.. :lol: I can relate to this.. of course right now I have no kitchen at all because it's getting redone but I should have it back by next week hopefully.

I think I might pick up that Dragon Tattoo book next time I go to the library since everyone really likes it :hmm:

Oh today I went to the mall since it's very hot and my house has no A/C :/ I got this necklace. I love it :)
80390230-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom