Post a pic of your desk/workspace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The dust off? that's actually for the cats when they climb all over me when I'm trying to post. I just give a short shot on their butt and they go flying :lol:

The dust off? that's actually for the cats when they climb all over me when I'm trying to post. I just give a short shot on their butt and they go flying :lol:

Oh please do that when I came to visit next month!!! :lmao:

I'm TOTALLY amazed at how clean and tidy all of your desks and workspaces are. I live in a total mess. Most of the time I cannot even find my desk because of all the paper works and books. :wink:

I'm always amazed about the things that sometimes emerge from underneath all this stuff. Recently I discovered I have a flatbed scanner hidden there that I hadn't used in years. My laptop is the only thing that isn't covered with anything because I need it daily. But I kind of need this chaos to work and be creative.

We're relocating next year

2q8rnzl.jpg

lol aw you dont like Saki head bumps :sexywink:

beegee got one :lol:

It was the cutest thing ever! Totally unexpected.

He just stopped halfway during his walk across the desk in front of the computer and bonked me right in the forehead.

I fell madly and instantly in love :heart:

It was the cutest thing ever! Totally unexpected.

He just stopped halfway during his walk across the desk in front of the computer and bonked me right in the forehead.

I fell madly and instantly in love :heart:

:love: He misses you :sexywink:

I don't have any pics of the pastry shop I work in but this is what my "desk" looks like on any given day...

platters2.jpg

Can I has desk like that :drool:

From the first year of college *excuse the TERRIBLE picture of myself*:

n1548030114_30066826_4026.jpg

I don't think there are any pictures of my desk this year.

And taking a picture of my "desk" at home would be weird...since this is a laptop. *let your minds wander I suppose*

Back
Top Bottom