Post a pic of your desk/workspace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This has replaced blue crack :(

002-2.jpg

Since I took my current job a little over two years ago, my boss's and my office have been moved four times. :huh: Our most recent move was at the end of April, and I finally got some pictures up on the walls. I just hope that's not the signal that we will be moved again! :grumpy: Such is life in academia. :(

JudesOffice081508.jpg

JudesOffice081508-2.jpg

JudesOffice081508-3.jpg

JudesOffice081508-4.jpg

#1 looks like mine following our recent earthquake!!!

:lol:

:lmao: Mr G complained this morning that he couldn't find some important bits....usually I can, but even that mess had me beat!! :reject: Joys of being sick and letting it get away on me....Now it's so tidy I keep thinking I've lost stuff!!! :lol:

What's with the big balls? :angel:

I like sitting on big balls :angel:

:giggle: Nah, it's my swiss ball, I sit on that instead of a normal chair to help with my core strength after my back surgery. Great for the pelvic floor too :wink: :giggle:

Oh and the barbie dolls etc aren't mine....my office also doubles as the kids toy room :lol:

I like sitting on big balls :angel:

:giggle: Nah, it's my swiss ball, I sit on that instead of a normal chair to help with my core strength after my back surgery. Great for the pelvic floor too :wink: :giggle:

Oh and the barbie dolls etc aren't mine....my office also doubles as the kids toy room :lol:

Well, that 'splains that! :D

work real hard and one day you could get a promotion:

drive-thru-3.jpg

I used to believe that Elfa, but I've been working my ass off for 4 years and nothing. I even grew this damn mustache so I would look more 'managerial' (whatever the hell that means). I'm ready to give up. Fuck trickle down economics. They haven't trickled down to me except that I'm filling more supersized fry orders.

I used to believe that Elfa, but I've been working my ass off for 4 years and nothing. I even grew this damn mustache so I would look more 'managerial' (whatever the hell that means). I'm ready to give up. Fuck trickle down economics. They haven't trickled down to me except that I'm filling more supersized fry orders.

Maybe you could work at Best Buy. Go talk to Kayla.

Back
Top Bottom