Police remain patient in extended standoff with Mrs Garrison

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

financeguy

ONE love, blood, life
A bra-less, wild-eyed Mrs Garrison (the well known raconteur, bon vivant, male-to-female transexual, interference poster and fictional South Park character), has barricaded herself in Spago's, the renowned third floor restaurant at the Roosevelt Hotel, New York City, for the last 72 hours, holding the staff and manager hostage and repeatedly threatening them with a broken off wine bottle (Chateau La Tour, 1974).

Witnesses say that Mrs Garrison became involved in a dispute with a sommelier. Initially a light-hearted banter over the manner in which the sommelier was pouring the desert wine (La Rochefort, 1985) for Mrs Garrison, the row escalated when the (as yet unnamed) restaurant manager sidled over to the table and proceeded to take Mrs Garrison to task over the unconvincing results of his/her sex change operation.

Manhattan Police remain confident of a peaceful solution.

~ Reuters, AP

as much flack as reporters get these days about going easy on hard stories, you really have to admire the attention to detail in this piece.

i mean, not only did he find out what kind of wine bottle was being used in the holdup, he also got the year down. that's no small feat, gang.

honestly it was a chemical imbalance caused by poor diet of junk foods, i.e. twinkies, that made me this way. Guys. Don't think i haven't noticed you smirking behind my back either.

:lock: :angry: :lock:

Back
Top Bottom