Pajamas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Any recommendations on places to get cute pajamas for women? My wife would like some for Christmas---cotton or flannel drawstring pants and "cute" (as in girlfriend cute, not puppy dog cute :) ). I'm terrible at finding places to shop. Checked out Victorias Secret and found some that look decent, but I'm not sold. Not impressed with JCrew.com with either the selection or the prices. Any other good sites? Anyone have a favorite pair?

Thanks---great ideas! I don't know why I didn't think of Old Navy. Lila, I'd checked out AE and they didn't have anything....probably because it's all on aerie, which I'd never heard of. Thanks!

Lands End has very good quality

I love my Vera Wang from Kohls PJ's, they're more sophisticated than cute really but the fabric is awesome and they hold up very well to washing

Gap Body?

Old Navy is good but all their pants are too short for me (I'm 5'6"), nothing looks sillier than ankle length baggy PJs!

Thanks, gals! I've settled on a comfy henley shirt from old navy and a pair of cotton flannel pj pants from aerie. I think she'll like :)

Old Navy is cheap...and sometimes you get what you pay for. I've had flannel pj bottoms from there before and they didn't hold up after a few washings. I like Aerie and Gap too (but I see you've settled on Aerie as I'm typing this).

Lands End has very good quality

I love my Vera Wang from Kohls PJ's, they're more sophisticated than cute really but the fabric is awesome and they hold up very well to washing

:yes: I bought my mom 2 Vera Wang nightgowns from Kohl's for her birthday and she not only loved them (they look like dresses!) but they've washed wonderfully and held up so well. Sometimes Mom would wear one all day!

Land's End (and LL Bean) is good, AND most of their items you can even have monogrammed which really makes a nice personalized gift for people who like that sort of thing.

My Mom has been loving her Nick & Nora red flannel doggie 2 piece PJs lately. I should get her another set! :hmm:

Old Navy and Aerie are my choices, but the Old Navy ones is cheaper. But the quality isn't as great.

Back
Top Bottom