Next week, on The West Wing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
file.php

Next week on the West Wing, each character stands up in the Oval Office and loudly runs through his or her resume. Executive producers Aaron Sorkin, Thomas Schlamme, John Wells.

Leo dies, Bono cancels Paternity test :coming up on the next episode of Mauryч

Ч is what happens when you accidentally hit the Cyrillic keyboard mid word, btw.

I got my bachelor's at Harvard, my master's at Dartmouth, my PhD at Oxford, I've won 35 national campaigns in the last decade, and I have the diplomatic rank of all of the Joint Chiefs COMBINED, and I would like to know why I wasn't told you were going to add this to this speech.

Now for the love of god will you tell me which of those kids is my boss's daughter?

That would be me.

Oh boy, is this bad on so many levels.

I got my bachelor's at Harvard, my master's at Dartmouth, my PhD at Oxford, I've won 35 national campaigns in the last decade, and I have the diplomatic rank of all of the Joint Chiefs COMBINED, and I would like to know why I wasn't told you were going to add this to this speech.

We tried to contact you, but when reached for comment your exact words were (and I quote) "Taco Bell, motherfuckers."

I still have a cabin rental available in New Hampshire if anyone is interested. It's kind of remote, been vacant for some time, but great for those who want to get away from it all.

Back
Top Bottom