Newest U2 fan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allbecauseofme

The Fly
My wife just have birth to our 10lb baby boy and the first songs he heard were U2 songs. I hooked up the iPod to my laptop and played a few songs for him( miracle drug and sweetest thing and a couple others)in the hospital room. I think he loves them because I started playing the songs and he stopped crying lol. Sorry didn't know where else to post this.

Congrats, and I wish you the best with your son. :) I hope his musical tastes don't change!

Hi Allbecauseofme,

I think you will enjoy the U2-Lullaby's CD. I bought it for my cousin's first child and she plays it frequently.

Mount Temple

My wife just have birth to our 10lb baby boy and the first songs he heard were U2 songs. I hooked up the iPod to my laptop and played a few songs for him( miracle drug and sweetest thing and a couple others)in the hospital room. I think he loves them because I started playing the songs and he stopped crying lol. Sorry didn't know where else to post this.

great way to welcome the little one, congrats! (for a split second i thought i read 10th baby boy)

Back
Top Bottom