The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which do you click first?

• Total voters
I was going to say, you are asking 2 different questions. Which is it?

I navigate by going to threads I frequent. I've never used any other method. Do other people? I don't know. I feel like the foundation of my world is crumbling beneath because this Beav character is limiting my options.

Well, when I saved the blue crack as a bookmark, I did it when it was on my UserCP...so every time I open it, it's there......that should answer that question.

The options should have been "Directly clicking on a forum or thread" vs. "New Posts". EPIC FAIL at making the poll, Beav. Maybe you should listen to NSW and GFY from now on?

My answer would have to be a combination of both.

I subscribe to threads, so I go to User CP and click the little v thing to get those new posts first. Then I just go through the forums to see if there is anything new.

Well, when I saved the blue crack as a bookmark, I did it when it was on my UserCP...so every time I open it, it's there......that should answer that question.

I start there to see if any threads I've subscribed to have any new posts. Then I see where the will will take me.

MANILOW!!!! {in Colbert scream}

Do you mean the arrows on each thread? I use them. I whittle down prospective threads by thread title, creator and last poster, as any irritation with any said members will usually render the thread a waste of time to me, and then when I return to the bored board, after seeing sunshine and living my fabulous life, I can see where I've posted and just use that little box with the > icon to go to the last post in said thread and resume from there.

Not clear, Theodore (Beaver)? Essentially, I dislike a lot of the jackasses who post on here and use the >icon to return in threads where I previously posted (or occasionally just read), and use a manual method of narrowing down which threads and forums I grace with my presence.

Do you mean the arrows on each thread? I use them. I whittle down prospective threads by thread title, creator and last poster, as any irritation with any said members will usually render the thread a waste of time to me, and then when I return to the bored board, after seeing sunshine and living my fabulous life, I can see where I've posted and just use that little box with the > icon to go to the last post in said thread and resume from there.

Not clear, Theodore (Beaver)? Essentially, I dislike a lot of the jackasses who post on here and use the >icon to return in threads where I previously posted (or occasionally just read), and use a manual method of narrowing down which threads and forums I grace with my presence.
This too.

Everyone's doing my work for me. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom