My user name is mistakenly inappropriate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy is the WOMAN!!!

All appreciate Sicy.

Some might :bow:

Others will:yippie:for appreciation

One or two may buy here a :beer:

A few might even:cheer:

Many will:applaud:

The few lucky ones will :hug:

But I will just say Sicy you:rockon:

:huh:

therethere.gif

also, another fact about my username: my name is not ian :shh:

oh wait, yes it is. uh...in that case, i'm not actually 2 :shh: (wtf)

Why are you coolian2? Who is coolian1?

if i remember rightly, i was initially coolian, then i needed to register somewhere that must have already had a coolian (wtf, bastard) and so i stuck the 2 on the end.

fucked if i remember if that's right or not, it sounds like what happened. i've had the name for like 12 years though. any site where i'm not registered with this makes me kick myself.

I don't actually own an ax.

I do have a guitar though ...

Well, I've never heard of the Power Hour drinking game, but then again, I don't drink too much anymore. When I think of Power Hour, I think of some financial show on either CNN or CNBC. :huh:

Your name sounds fine to me. :wink:

I've been MrPryck2U for 9 years. I'd like to think I'm not as much of a prick anymore. More like Prick-lite. I've always been under the impression that it's better to be a prick than an asshole. You gotta watch out for assholes.

Here's the difference between pricks and assholes:

A prick will tell you that you have spinach stuck in your teeth in front of everyone.

An asshole will tell everyone except you.

Well, I'm not really a Raven and though I have been mostly blue lately. And what the funk, I have a squirrel as an av.

I AM SO M3SSed up yo.

I'm not really a Raven but I play one on TV. My boyfriend said to say that.

I've been using this name since 1998.

Yep.

I really like the Aussie New Zealand spin on it though, Ravva.. I used that as my Rock Band name. Yea!!

:reject:

Word. At least someone got it. :heart: 24, which reminds me I'm three weeks behind, need to stop doing work and go catch up on the DVR.

:up: This season is pretty good so far, better than last season for sure anyways... though 1-5 still feel like the best. But we'll see.. I'm still in!

:up: This season is pretty good so far, better than last season for sure anyways... though 1-5 still feel like the best. But we'll see.. I'm still in!

From what I've seen this season has been top-notch, with the exception of having to stomach ramifications of remembering all 6 prior seasons (it makes it hard to cope with everything and not feel like it went off the rails, or that the characters just aren't true anymore) but its a vast improvement over 6. 1-3 are the super good ones, where it really felt like a race-against-time, the clock was present but never all that important in the 3 subsequent days, this year's getting back to that. I thought they should have moved it to Washington after Day 3, the suspension of disbelief of all of that happening, let alone all in LA was a bit much then... then it went on for three more years. They finally got the point and its welcome, just a tad late.

it takes me an hour to finish one beer. IF i even finish it at all.

Back
Top Bottom