My user name is mistakenly inappropriate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Power hour is one shot of beer every minute for an hour. But the real way to do it is 100 shots, not 60. Power hour is the loser's version of the Century Club.
:yes: Century Club = 100 shots in 100 minutes?

Equivalent to 18 or so beers in 1hour40minutes. It's been done. My mates want to try it, I'll stick with my few four or five, thanks.

anyway, re my user name. the '04' was actually meant to symbolise the year I registered, 'cept you'll notice I registered in 05, so I made a typo in my username.

I'm not the Edge. It's actually Adam here. And yes Mercy will be on the next album. I hear everyone can finally hear my bass on the new record!If you wanna talk to Bono he's right here.

Just kidding. I am not Adam either nor am I part of U2. Sorry 2 dissapoint y'all.

I'm not the Edge. It's actually Adam here. And yes Mercy will be on the next album. I hear everyone can finally hear my bass on the new record!If you wanna talk to Bono he's right here.

Just kidding. I am not Adam either nor am I part of U2. Sorry 2 dissapoint y'all.

awwww, and I was gonna make you all cupcakes, and I got all excited there for nothing, how disappointing:tsk:

I do too but I disappointed floweravalanche and now we don't get any cupcakes!:doh:
Awwww don't cry:hug:

Ok ok I'll make the cupcakes. Here you go. Even though Edge is not Edge
DSCF1988.jpg

Back
Top Bottom