My New Year's Resolution

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Retired pastor spends year emulating Jesus - Grand Rapids News - The Grand Rapids Press Online - Michigan Newspaper - MLive.com

Like this guy, I'm going to spend the next year living like Jesus - except that I'm going to live like Jesus in his 33rd year. That's right, I'm going to spend the next year walking everywhere, healing the sick, doing a little open air preaching, raising people from the dead and then I am going to let Mel Gibson beat the crap out of me and nail me to a tree. Then to cap it off, I'm going to rise from the dead.

What are you slackers planning?

Retired pastor spends year emulating Jesus - Grand Rapids News - The Grand Rapids Press Online - Michigan Newspaper - MLive.com

Like this guy, I'm going to spend the next year living like Jesus - except that I'm going to live like Jesus in his 33rd year. That's right, I'm going to spend the next year walking everywhere, healing the sick, doing a little open air preaching, raising people from the dead and then I am going to let Mel Gibson beat the crap out of me and nail me to a tree. Then to cap it off, I'm going to rise from the dead.

What are you slackers planning?

You're an anti-semite.

Resolutions? I don't need no stinking resolutions. I'ma just keep doin what I do. Make money, fuck shit up, inspire rabid envy, etc.

Or I could start volunteering to read to blind kids. So much to do, so little time.

I'ma emulate Mary
d.gif

As a theology student, I should have something clever and pithy to say...

Meh.

If you want more action, emulate either Elijah or Elisha instead, they were pretty badass. And by pretty badass I mean "burning 450 enemies with the fire of God" or "cursing 42 youths to be eaten by bears" badass.

If you want more action, emulate either Elijah or Elisha instead, they were pretty badass. And by pretty badass I mean "burning 450 enemies with the fire of God" or "cursing 42 youths to be eaten by bears" badass.

OOH, yeah!!! I'll be like those guys!

wait, that seems like an awful lot of work. eh...

More balance in life. Get thru school, get certified, get a good job, move, spend more time with friends and family. Stay on top of the goals both long term and daily goals. It's going to be a good year! :up:

To be 200 lbs by my wedding date (I'm currently hovering around 215).

I never make resolutions, but this year my best friend and I made a pact: No drama in 09 :p

Rollercoasters are for suckas.

Im not really into making, it never quite happens. But this time Im going to get healthier, fitter. and Im going to wear rock chick outfits come Summer, and have the hair, and just go flow for it all year.

and Im gonna forget about boys and love, because, fuk that. nobody will fall for me, so Im accepting that now. :up: plus, I have become jealous of guys, I mean, Im seeing them all in a new light now.

hey, might I become a male by end of year? :happy: :D

kidding kidding!

seriously, I just wanna get me right and start oil-painting lessons later down line. :wink:

Im not really into making, it never quite happens. But this time Im going to get healthier, fitter. and Im going to wear rock chick outfits come Summer, and have the hair, and just go flow for it all year.

and Im gonna forget about boys and love, because, fuk that. nobody will fall for me, so Im accepting that now. :up: plus, I have become jealous of guys, I mean, Im seeing them all in a new light now.

hey, might I become a male by end of year? :happy: :D

Huh? Oh, Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus, I'm setting you up with my mate Zoomerang96, immediately! :rockon:

~The Englishmun

Back
Top Bottom