My mission trip to Haiti

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedHill Townie

War Child
Hi guys.

I'm not new to the Blue Cracks, but I'm new to THIS area of the Forum, so please forgive me if what I'm about to post is verboten! I mean no disrespect or harm....:wink:

I am going to be embarking on a mission trip to Haiti on July 13th. I'm going with my wife Jen, my 15 year old daughter, and my 13 year old son. We are going to do work at an orphanage in Jacmel, Haiti, which is on the southern coast of Haiti.

As many of you probably know, Haiti was hit by a HUGE earthquake in 2010, and many children were made orphans. To this day, Haiti still has major problems due to that earthquake, and there are an estimated 750,000 orphans in Haiti since the earthquake.

I am not posting this to ask you for money....(although if you want to give, please feel free :D)....what I would ask is that if you have any social media sites that you use (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) that you would share my GoFundMe page (listed below) and help me make something good happen for the children of Haiti.

Social media can be ugly, but I am determined to make it work for the orphans of Haiti. I have met a bunch of them...and they are the most beautiful kids in the world....

Thanks for reading this!

Our Mission Trip to Haiti by David Wilson - GoFundMe

Back
Top Bottom