My London to Paris Charity Event

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmaking

The Fly
I have just signed up to cycle from London to Paris in June 2011. CHALLENGE

It is spread over 5 days with on average 120km of cycling per day. I am raising money for the Born Free Foundation and my target is £1500. As the event isnt until june 2011 I hope i can raise the required amount in time in order for me to do it. www.bornfree.org

Alot of training will be needed as although im 22 i am far from being in peak health but i need a challenge in my life and this will be perfect.

I will be asking everyone i know to help me in donating and will try to set up some fundraising events throughout the year. So i'd be very grateful if you guys could give me a hand in fulfilling this amazing experience and at the same time raising money for a worthy cause.

Please visit my donating website Emma King is fundraising for Born Free Foundation - JustGiving

Thank you,
Emma.

Hi there. I'm sorry but we don't allow threads advertising your websites/forums/blogs/asking for money, etc.

FAQ
Any posts or threads advertising your forum or website are unacceptable and considered spam, and will be deleted. A small text link to your personal website in your signature is acceptable. *Please note that advertising does NOT always mean that you are selling something.

You can however post in the blog section if you like
Blogs

Or you can put a link in your signature but you need to be a premium member
Premium Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom