My Commercial is a Top Six Finalist for the Super Bowl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guys, thank you all so much for the love and support. We were watching on pins and needles all night, and were thrilled when ours aired. The support from Interference was huge and I greatly appreciate it. It's cool to have this community where we can share music, argue and debate, but still support each other. Not very many places like it.

We didn't land in USA Today's top three, so no million bucks -- just the $25K and the rather surreal fact of airing in front of 100M people. Very, very cool though.

Guys, thank you all so much for the love and support. We were watching on pins and needles all night, and were thrilled when ours aired. The support from Interference was huge and I greatly appreciate it. It's cool to have this community where we can share music, argue and debate, but still support each other. Not very many places like it.

We didn't land in USA Today's top three, so no million bucks -- just the $25K and the rather surreal fact of airing in front of 100M people. Very, very cool though.

thats fuckin AWESOMESAUCE! CONGRATS! :applaud:

I loved ur commercial! :heart:

I was looking at the school paper today and it reminded me, I'd completely forgotten about that Betty White/Abe Vigoda ad. That was pretty fantastic.

:applaud:

BTW, who were USA Today's top three and who won a million bucks?

They showed a clip of your commercial on O'Reilly last night-it was w/that annoying Bernard Goldberg and they showed it when he was talking about ads that he thought were funny-he said some of the Doritos ads were funny.

Back
Top Bottom