Mrs. Garrison

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no idea what this thread is about, other than i am mentioned in the tit le. First off, i have been drinking for 36 48 hours straight. I mean, perhaps even longer than that. Also i spent the last few minutes in a cop car trying to explain to the good officers that i am Satan, and i did not commit those murders, in fact they were committed on my behalf.

Additionally, all of you fuckers are on my ignore list. In fact, so am i. i cannot read a damn thing posted at this website as it is all blocked. Especially the mods. Thus, i believe i have spent the better part of the last 7 years trying to remove my veins with a spoon.

And in the process of bleeding all over the ink filled paper, i hope that somewhat shows here, i have spilled my bowels onto these pages in a Christ-lilke manner.

If you believe, Andy, we put a man on the moon (man on the moon). Then i have a vagina tied into knots floating above my house this very second. Its not a fairy tale but a fishy one. The chicken of the seas, the cows jumped over the sharks which jumped over the waves crashing into mountains of eternal regret.

You know those jagged rocks aren't meant for romance but the mermaids curse the tide that keeps them from dry humping mother natures erection.

Every time she blows another shark gets lost in its prey. All of those calm waters warm the blood and the fishes shit in each others mouth.

This earth is like a circle, a sphere, where the muscles and the fish come together and make a big splash for the flash of lights in the sky.

I saw some people tonight, granted they were in pairs, but i saw them as being old. So i imagined them as if they were much younger. And i cut their vision in half, young versus old, under the table and above the table.

They had no idea i viewed them as such. But i did. It was funny on the inside, on the outside, they probably wanted to call me a cab.

In closing, i appreciate this thread for what it is, my living obituary while the wagons circle the perimeter and the arrows fly over head. Easy living in the dust of the forgotten, those un remarkable people who planted the seeds to our demise. They were way ahead of their time. Or not.

Cheers XO

i have spilled my bowels onto these pages in a Christ-lilke manner.

That is exactly the sense I've gotten from you. Hence this thread. I'm a fan of spilled bowels, what can I say.

I do have to warn you though, there have been some veiled allegations made. I played along, for your sake. But you might want to consider your next identity, is all I'm saying.

:love:

This one time, I went door to door with faked receipt books raising money to help beat 'TBA'. And then I spent the money on drugs.

And then I did it again the next year.

I'm not even sure where this is going, and that makes me want to eat popcorn, as well. That's the beauty of Garrison. He/she/it keeps you off balance. You literally never know what's happening from one minute to the next.

Back
Top Bottom