Member compliments fellow member's photo on internet message board

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life

By Ted Connors

The online message board community at Interference.com has received several posts on its message board recently, including a compliment made by a member to another's posted photo, sources said.

Subdivided into several categories pertaining to various interests, Interference's Lemonade Stand message board at the time of writing has a thread titled "INTERFERENCERS Photos Consolidated - XXV" which promotes its active users to post photos of themselves for others to see. Upon seeing the thread, one such user known as 'Deadmans Party' decided to seize the opportunity to post one with himself and a family member. What he didn't know then was that it would catch the eye of a few other members who were impressed enough to respond with a written statement.

man.jpg

People are interested in the real faces behind their online friends' avatars nowadays.

"BAWS that pic of little Madison all decked out in her rock gear is so adorable!!!," Carek1230 wrote on 25th February. "She doesn't know what a little rock star she's gonna be!!"

While Deadmans Party at press time had yet to formally respond to the generous offer of praise, sources said this wasn't the first time a photo has been greeted with a positive review.

"I once posted my photo in an earlier incarnation of that thread, and two people replied to it," said the source, who wished to remain annonymous. "One congratulated me on my new hair style, and the other said that i 'look nice'."

What publication is it that has a press deadline for such inconsequential matters as stuff people said about each other's photos on Interference dot com?

... sources said this wasn't the first time a photo has been greeted with a positive review.

"I once posted my photo in an earlier incarnation of that thread, and two people replied to it," said the source, who wished to remain anonymous. "One congratulated me on my new hair style, and the other said that i 'look nice'."

that there is some gripping investigative journalism. however, i'm left questioning this anonymous source's verbatim use of the word "incarnation" - seems awfully fishy. does mr. connors have a history of doctoring quotes? i think it prudent for someone to look into said allegation.

look gang, i know there are a lot of questions, but you're asking the wrong guy. i bring you the news, i don't write it.

Guys let's quit dickin' the dog here and get back to the real meat and potatoes of this story. Or is it potato? Anyway, im not in a good mood as i have just spent the last hour on the toilet phone, so don't make me bring out the loch ness smilie, okay?!

Stupid question: can we purchase an extended warranty on news knowing that eventually it breaks? Can you give me a breakdown of the cost?

Need to know...

i think people who read through some of the threads at interference have suffered enough. no warranty, no purchase necessary.

And where can I subscribe? :hyper:

meeganie, i have it on "good authority" that an exclusive interview with you will be published shortly.

never before seen photographs will also be included as part of ted connors' special exclusive on you.

Back
Top Bottom