Melbourne ranked the world's greatest city - again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't mind the weather here. Unpredictable yes, but I love it when it rains in the city. Looks amazing and creates a sweet atmosphere,

And like everywhere else in Australia, when it's hot, it's fucking hot. We get our fair share of 40c days.

I'm still trying to reconcile the idea that levels of health care, education and infrastructure necessitate the "greatness" of a city, let alone just livability, or that the latter dictates the former. But cool I guess.

I'm still trying to reconcile the idea that levels of health care, education and infrastructure necessitate the "greatness" of a city, let alone just livability, or that the latter dictates the former. But cool I guess.

Yea I think Florence is a pretty great fucking city, but you wouldn't exactly call it a haven for infrastructure and mass transit.

Melbin isn't a prison colony anymore?

I may as well be the tosser to come in and say that Melbourne wasn't founded that way, even though a lot of convicts went to Victoria.

Anyway, coming from someone who's meant to hate the place, Melb's got a lot more going for it than Sydney, always a good vibe happening. Better music/live scene, better art scene, genuine multiculturalism, the official religion is the best sport in the world, awesome food everywhere. Unfortunately, it's full of Melburnians.

Back
Top Bottom