Makeup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: hello guys

OK so anyone got any new goodies? I have to report that my virgin vie lip stuff came, the champagne sparkle lipgloss is gorgeous a nice nudey shade:love: also the pink lipstick sweet sensation is so nice, reminded me a bit of MAC angel lippy but maybe a touch warmer:up:

How about perfumes? what are your faves? I really love coco mademoiselle and wear it loads, but I love trying different ones as well. :heart: I'm currently trying a sample of angel, it smells amazing on me, but the bloody thing gives me a headache everytime I try it which is a shame. :down:

I'm fairly obsessed with the Bond No. 9 fragrances....There's quite a few in that collection, so I'd imagine anyone would be able to find some they like and I know they sell sampler packs. I particularly like: Nuits de Noho, Hamptons, and Central Park. :up:

Ooh anyone got anything nice from Benefit? I was watching a show on QVC, damn I want everything :lol: I particularly want the new Coralista blush.......that looks pretty:D i also like the look of their bronzer and higlighter thing, perfect ten?:heart:

Talking of bronzers, anyone know any good ones? I'm really pale so have to be very careful with them:D I do like MAC's golden bronzer, good on fair skin but the bloody thing breaks if you so much as take it out in yer handbag:ohmy:

So I'm not into wearing make-up but after reading this entire thread I'm wanting to give it a try.

Over the weekend I was with a couple of friends at the mall and we had to make a stop in Sephora. It was a little overwhelming to say the least but I came home with Benefit's Big Beautiful Eyes kit, eyeliner and a couple lip glosses. Played around with it once I got home and I can see what an addiction this is going to be. Not that that's gonna be a bad thing. :D

What is that I hear?

A giant sucking sound coming from my wallet...

Took a trip to Sephora with my birthday money:
superorgasm.jpg

Nars blush in 'Super Orgasm'

:girlythings: :heart:

I went to Sephora too yesterday and got this:

img-thing

Lorac Cream Lipstick in Plum Lucky, and:

2815341173_10949a7b95.jpg

Givenchy Phenom-Eyes Mascara :drool: I love heavy eye makeup :heart:

Oh, and....

Nars_deepthroat.JPG

Nars Deep Throat blush... :shifty:

Perfect for my olive skin.

I used it about a year ago and I loved it, but decided to go more expensive - plus the old version I'm already noticing tended to have less staying power than the one I bought this week.

:up: improved formulas

Yeah, it's definitely awesome. It goes on easily too. On a side note, I have a feeling dangerous things would happen if we ever went into a Sephora together.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom