Makeup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lolll, Larry. He'll have to be dragged kicking and screaming in a straight jacket. Adam, on the other hand, will be happily giving out pointers.

Does anyone have Nars Striptease lip gloss? More importantly, does anyone with fair skin have it?

There's a combo Deep Throat blush and Striptease gloss set at Sephora.com. :shifty:

I've been wearing my warmth lately so my skin doesn't look undead... :hmm:

Oooh that duo sounds nice. :up: I have Orgasm blush and love it and I have very fair skin. :D Do you think deep throat blush would be suitable for fair skin? I've not tried any bare minerals stuff what does the warmth do? is it like a bronzer type thing?:hmm:

I think striptease gloss would be gorgeous on fair skin :heart: you could always check out makeupalley for reviews.:up:

Oooh that duo sounds nice. :up: I have Orgasm blush and love it and I have very fair skin. :D Do you think deep throat blush would be suitable for fair skin? I've not tried any bare minerals stuff what does the warmth do? is it like a bronzer type thing?:hmm:

I think striptease gloss would be gorgeous on fair skin :heart: you could always check out makeupalley for reviews.:up:

I always forget about makeup alley. :lol:

The warmth is most definitely a bronzer type thing. Don't know why I stopped using it! I like to think I have that fair glow going on, but love what the warmth does to my face.

I always forget about makeup alley. :lol:

The warmth is most definitely a bronzer type thing. Don't know why I stopped using it! I like to think I have that fair glow going on, but love what the warmth does to my face.

Oooh I love makeupalley, great for looking up reviews for things you're erm, going to buy. :D :heart:

I like the sound of this warmth stuff.......:hmm: although I usually embrace my paleness and wear my blushers :D

Does anyone have Nars Striptease lip gloss? More importantly, does anyone with fair skin have it?

There's a combo Deep Throat blush and Striptease gloss set at Sephora.com. :shifty:

I've been wearing my warmth lately so my skin doesn't look undead... :hmm:

Is that the combo that comes with a condom and has proceeds going to aids? If so I say yes, it's for a good cause. :sexywink:

Apparently my Ulta does not carry Nars :angry:

Anyway, just got back. I got:

- Too Faced Pink Leopard (I think that's what it's called?) mini bronzer
Too-Faced-Pink-Leopard_D27D2D23.jpg

- Sugar Cube - 8 shadows, 2 glosses (which kinda suck :slant: ) a bronzer and a blush, for $4.99 - I think when all is said and done, that'll be worth it, just for the shadows. There are a couple pretty greens in it. It used to be $28!
P172725_hero.jpg

- 2 Rimmel eyeliners
- Bare Minerals foundation

Apparently my Ulta does not carry Nars :angry:

Anyway, just got back. I got:

Bare minerals foundation
Too Faced Pink Leopard (I think that's what it's called?) mini bronzer
2 Rimmel eyeliners (for days I don't want to mess with the kajal)
Sugar box - 8 shadows, 2 glosses (which kinda suck :slant: ) a bronzer and a blush, for $4.99 - I think when all is said and done, that'll be worth it, just for the shadows. There are a couple pretty greens in it.

Oooh nice haul there!! :D
I don't have NARS near me either, I have to order online!! :down: Oooh the pink leopard bronzer thingy sounds nice, will you let me know how it is? I'm scared of them if they're too dark. :lol:

you know I just stick to a bit of foundation, and eyeliner and/or just mascara, and just some lippie.

at my age with my face changing, etc, its hard and stupid to wear 'tribel' colours.

:D:D

I kinda give up.

I used to have heavy eyebrows and fuller face and dyed blonde whitish hair and with that smoked my eyes completely and wore concealer with some pink lippie back in the day! :happy:

Pictures? :flirt:

Oh, kaffy - tried out the pink leopard today and I love it. It's perfect for fair skin, not too much or too little, but if you have a darker complextion it's better as a highlighter.

I bought the mini size, but when this runs out I'm getting the full size. I like it much better than my UD baked bronzer - even with a light hand I always ended up putting way too much of that on.

Jaysus, I seem to be getting a slight breakout these days and I dont know whether its been the Bio Oil or Philosophy treatments! Damn!

anyhow, even with tanning stuff on (self tan) I still get an uneven coverage on my face and putting Bare on over just makes me head towards that too deep look, so thank fuk the sun will be out soon to expose for a little bit for a natural coverage cause its doin my head in thou at my age skin DOES become more uneven. ah well!

LOL!

Jaysus, I seem to be getting a slight breakout these days and I dont know whether its been the Bio Oil or Philosophy treatments! Damn!

anyhow, even with tanning stuff on (self tan) I still get an uneven coverage on my face and putting Bare on over just makes me head towards that too deep look, so thank fuk the sun will be out soon to expose for a little bit for a natural coverage cause its doin my head in thou at my age skin DOES become more uneven. ah well!

LOL!

Do you ever use the Bare primer, maddie? I find that stuff really evens out and smooths over your complexion. :up:

is it powder or a wee stick?

see, if I stripped my skin down, yes its uneven, at your age April you dont have that :tongue: but it can look, well, I dont like it! and working with my skin with putting stuff on, after about 10 mins it settles and looks fine. there is a Bare stand here, is Primer like a whitener? do you put it on after foundation?

is it powder or a wee stick?

see, if I stripped my skin down, yes its uneven, at your age April you dont have that :tongue: but it can look, well, I dont like it! and working with my skin with putting stuff on, after about 10 mins it settles and looks fine. there is a Bare stand here, is Primer like a whitener? do you put it on after foundation?

Primer is a liquid and it goes on right after your moisturizer, and before the bare minerals foundation. They have a ton of different ones out there.

^ What April said, plus primer is just that - it primes the skin for makeup, helps even out tone and aids in making foundation "stick" better :yes:

I use Smashbos primer usually, I'd recommend it :D

Back
Top Bottom