Makeup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've only wore makeup once....

:|

really.. why so serious?

You wanna know how I got this scars?
pepojoker041dq2.jpg

Ok, this is a really serious question but, have any of you ladies seen Stila's IT gloss lately, anywhere?

I have it in Enchanting and it's the best gloss - I just recently started using it again and noticed I'm a bit low but Sephora doesn't have it. They Do have a new gloss in Kitten that I think I might want to try :shifty:

A few pages back some of us posted pictures of eye makeup and how to apply.

Ok and for the record, I don't need lip plumper, but today when I was at Ulta decided to try some out - my lips looked like clown lips for about 20 minutes. I don't know why anyone would want that shit on their mouth...

Anyway, buy 1, get one free - new caramel colored lip gloss for free :drool:

I mainly need help with matching colors with my skin tone and covering up problem areas.

Have you ever ried Bare Minerals? They're really good - I think you'd probably use their medium toned makeup. The starter kit is expensive but go to any nearest Sephora and they'll let you try it. Between the foundation, concealers and mineral veil you'll fall in love with it.

I have a friend who has pretty severe acne on her cheeks and chin, we went shopping over Christmas and when she mentioned she was looking for a new foundation and concealer to help I immediately suggested Bare Minerals, we went to Sephora she got the makeover and she looked awesome. :up:

/endcommercial :wink:

Benefit's erase paste and Eye Bright stick is excellent also if you need help with dark under eye circles (I have awful ones thanks to my fair skin and I love the stuff).

Have you ever ried Bare Minerals? They're really good - I think you'd probably use their medium toned makeup. The starter kit is expensive but go to any nearest Sephora and they'll let you try it. Between the foundation, concealers and mineral veil you'll fall in love with it.

I have a friend who has pretty severe acne on her cheeks and chin, we went shopping over Christmas and when she mentioned she was looking for a new foundation and concealer to help I immediately suggested Bare Minerals, we went to Sephora she got the makeover and she looked awesome. :up:

Benefit's erase paste and Eye Bright stick is excellent also if you need help with dark under eye circles (I have awful ones thanks to my fair skin and I love the stuff).

I echo everything April says. Bare Escentuals from Sephora is the best foundation I've ever used. It makes your skin look smooth and glowing. It's also mainly organic, so there's no harsh chemicals. Also, April, where can you find the under-eye concealer you mentioned? I have horrible ones too.

A few pages back some of us posted pictures of eye makeup and how to apply.

Ok and for the record, I don't need lip plumper, but today when I was at Ulta decided to try some out - my lips looked like clown lips for about 20 minutes. I don't know why anyone would want that shit on their mouth...

Anyway, buy 1, get one free - new caramel colored lip gloss for free :drool:

Yeah, I don't need it either, but I was at Sephora with one of my girlfriends a few weeks ago, and she uses their Buxom Big&Healthy lip gloss, and she made me try it. Worst. Shit. Ever. My mouth looked like Lisa Rinna's, and my lips tingled and went numb. I couldn't even taste my Sbarro's pizza, so I was pretty pissed.:lol:

Not yet, but I have wanted to try it. I should go up to Sephora and have them match me.

I echo everything April says. Bare Escentuals from Sephora is the best foundation I've ever used. It makes your skin look smooth and glowing. It's also mainly organic, so there's no harsh chemicals. Also, April, where can you find the under-eye concealer you mentioned? I have horrible ones too.

Sephora - it's by Benefit and it comes in a small pink container. It's ridiculously expensive but I bought mine last April and still have a ton - just a teensy dab'll do ya.

Thanks! I'll check it out next time I'm there. I'm trying to avoid their website. I know I'd get in trouble.

I think my cart was up to $57 when I decided I could go to Ulta instead - it's right by where I work, it's a bit cheaper, and I don't have to wait for it.

I spent $27 today and got the free lip gloss so I think I made the right choice. :wink:

I think my cart was up to $57 when I decided I could go to Ulta instead - it's right by where I work, it's a bit cheaper, and I don't have to wait for it.

I spent $27 today and got the free lip gloss so I think I made the right choice. :wink:

I think I know where there's an Ulta around us, but I've never been to it. Is it as good as Sephora? As for the caramel lip gloss you mentioned, how dark is it? You could still probably rock the pink eye-shadow with it.

Back
Top Bottom