Makeup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never had a problem with any eyeshadow not lasting, to be honest, so I don't know what I'm doing differently - I do always use a base colour, though.

And I think that in terms of longevity and the colours showing up nicely, NARS is by far the best eyeshadow out there. Invest, you won't regret it. I also really like and recommend Shiseido (they have some great quads for people who have a tough time mixing and matching colours).

I bought Lash Blast today and I love it!!! :love: :love: :love:
Usually I have to put on a few strokes to get the desired effect (Professional by Cover Girl was my regular) , but it only took one or two!

Anyone know if NYC makeup is still around? I couldn't find it anywhere today - it's cheap stuff but they make my fave lipgloss...

My big splurge is Tinted Moisturizer by Laura Mercier - $65 each - but it's def worth it! :up:

I just bought NYC nailpolish at Target :)

i'm making a sephora stop today. Not buying anything though!

anitram i don't think I'm doing anything differently, I just have oily lids I guess :/

My new favorite :love:

P202004_hero.jpg

dana and I had a very cool pedicure yesterday. They have 100s of designs and its' all done by hand. Some of the designs are really impressive. this is what I went with
005-1.jpg

I can't stop looking at my toes :love:

wha After you posted yesterday, I tried the o cheek stain on my lips just to see what it would do. It didn't do much... made them a little pinker. What is the gloss like?

It turns my lips pink. Not that vip venom-slapped-in-the-face-red-pink, but a pink that goes with just about every thing. The gloss isn't sticky either. I will post a before and after picture after I get my camera back from my mom. :)

I don't usually wear lipstick. I used to wear it all the time, had tons of colors. I still do, actually. lol This is an easy way for me to start wearing color again and it's perfect for summer when I hardly ever wear make-up. (unless I'm going out of course :sexywink: )

My latest discovery :love:

Sephora: Sephora Brand Nail Patch: Nail Polish

I bought the first color, Red Night I think it is called and it honestly took me 5 minutes to do all 10 nails. It looks exactly like regular polish but without any time for drying and no mistakes. I blowdried my hair right after I put them on and they still look perfect.

My latest discovery :love:

Sephora: Sephora Brand Nail Patch: Nail Polish

I bought the first color, Red Night I think it is called and it honestly took me 5 minutes to do all 10 nails. It looks exactly like regular polish but without any time for drying and no mistakes. I blowdried my hair right after I put them on and they still look perfect.

I tried something like that and couldn't get it smooth. It wasn't from sephora though.

How long does it hold up?

ok, i need cover up that like covers dry skin and blemishes.
in a liquid and power...ive tired every thing and i hate my skin lol

if you have dry skin don't use a powder. It just dries you out more and irritates my skin. I use Maybelline Coverstick Concealer. It's really thick so it covers everything but doesn't dry out your skin too much.

I used to have really dry skin when I was younger. . .and blemishes, weird discolorations etc. Once I started using stuff for sensitive skin pretty much everything cleared up :up:

if you have dry skin don't use a powder. It just dries you out more and irritates my skin. I use Maybelline Coverstick Concealer. It's really thick so it covers everything but doesn't dry out your skin too much.

I used to have really dry skin when I was younger. . .and blemishes, weird discolorations etc. Once I started using stuff for sensitive skin pretty much everything cleared up :up:

Thanks a billion. im going to go look for some better stuff.

ok, i need cover up that like covers dry skin and blemishes.
in a liquid and power...ive tired every thing and i hate my skin lol

I have very sensitive skin that can get pretty dry at times. Ever since I started cleansing and moisurising twice a day my skin has been doing so much better. I used to be pretty lazy when it came to looking after my skin. I really like Simple moisturiser but I don't know if that brand is popular outside Ireland/UK.

I have very sensitive skin that can get pretty dry at times. Ever since I started cleansing and moisurising twice a day my skin has been doing so much better. I used to be pretty lazy when it came to looking after my skin. I really like Simple moisturiser but I don't know if that brand is popular outside Ireland/UK.

Simple. :love: I love all their products.

I took people's advice here and at Makeupalley.com and tried out Makeup Forever's face and body foundation. I LOVE IT!!! I thought nothing could top my Laura Mercier but this stuff might actually do the trick and is $20 cheaper than LM.

I'm finally getting the hang of this eye makeup thing :lol:

I use a brown and then a gold above it with silver/white on the lid.. and my 24/7 eyeliner and lash blast mascara :drool: (even though you cant really tell because my eyelashes are so short :sigh: ) I've come a long way though.

eye8-08.jpg

I'm finally getting the hang of this eye makeup thing :lol:

I use a brown and then a gold above it with silver/white on the lid.. and my 24/7 eyeliner and lash blast mascara :drool: (even though you cant really tell because my eyelashes are so short :sigh: ) I've come a long way though.

eye8-08.jpg

:up:

I've been wearing the same shadow and lipgloss all summer. :shocker:

Back
Top Bottom