Makeup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm using make up forever foundation now because it's more matte and keeps me less shiny. Applying any foundation with a brush will make it look so much better but sometimes i'm just too lazy. :reject:

MAC parrot looks a lot like jealous jordana http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P157200&categoryId=C16430 by the balm which I love. if you get an angle brush wet you can use it as a liner. If I can get away with wearing it you can def. do it April, meet me in vegas one of these days we have to shop make up together. :love:

I'm loving my latest samples from sephora, If you don't have a rewards card get one you get a free birthday present and some really good bonus products:

urban decay liquid liner in purple (crash) I really really love it. It didn't move until i washed it off :up: :up:

benetint :up:

Last edited:
redkat said:
I'm using make up forever foundation now because it's more matte and keeps me less shiny. Applying any foundation with a brush will make it look so much better but sometimes i'm just too lazy. :reject:

MAC parrot looks a lot like jealous jordana http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P157200&categoryId=C16430 by the balm which I love. if you get an angle brush wet you can use it as a liner. If I can get away with wearing it you can def. do it April, meet me in vegas one of these days we have to shop make up together. :love:

I'm loving my latest samples from sephora, If you don't have a rewards card get one you get a free birthday present and some really good bonus products:

urban decay liquid liner in purple (crash) I really really love it. It didn't move until i washed it off :up: :up:

benetint :up:

Vegas Sephora trip with kat :combust:

I am wearing the parrot with the Kitten again, and after putting some Kitten on the lower line, used some parrot right over it. My eyes look so bright :love:

I love my Sephora card - delux samples and birthday gifts ftw :drool:

Ok I have a question for you experts. One of the only makeup items I used sometimes was discontinued :grumpy: It was an eyeliner that I really liked. It was the narrow crayon type, but it rolled up out of a thin plastic pencil (no sharpening involved). It was great because when you first put it on it was still soft enough to smudge a little so it wasn't harsh looking. But then it would wear all day and never ever smudge or fade anymore on it's own.
Does anyone have a good recommendation that would be similar to that? Thanks! :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Vegas Sephora trip with kat :combust:

I am wearing the parrot with the Kitten again, and after putting some Kitten on the lower line, used some parrot right over it. My eyes look so bright :love:

I love my Sephora card - delux samples and birthday gifts ftw :drool:

:hyper: i did the waterline because of you this weekend and it stayed!

bonocomet- I was at sephora a couple weeks ago looking for a good eyeliner pencil. I love make up forever pencils, but talking to one of the salespeople there I realized that because all pencils have wax in them, they'll never stay put the way other types do.

Thanks redkat :) That's why I absolutely loved my old one, it was by Avon and was called PerfectWear and it seemed to do the impossible which was stay on perfectly all day. I really can't believe they don't have it anymore :(
I will try the ones you mentioned tho, thanks!

I just bought Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner off ebay... I'm picky about my eyeliner too but I've heard great things about this one.

Sicy said:
I just bought Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner off ebay... I'm picky about my eyeliner too but I've heard great things about this one.

Make sure to report back! My eyeliner never seems to stay on well all day, not to mention smudges underneath my eyes. The latest pencil I bought was by MAC, and the salesgirl said it should be different than the others because it's waterproof. Seems a bit better than some others, but still... :sigh:

I think you girls should post pictures of your finished eyes to help me out.

Went to Sephora today :D I bought the Sephora eye liner pencil, I was surprised how inexpensive it was! ($4) at least compared to the other ones there anyways, and I also got the Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes, costs more but I wanted to compare. I'm wearing the Sephora brand now and so far so good... I'll let you know. Thanks for the suggestions guys :)

I bought some of the foundation Jessica Alba advertises on TV, the kind you can change the shade. I rather like it actually. It smells nice and goes on smooth and easy. I think I might just wear more makeup these days. :wink:

Sicy said:
Post please. I need ideas :drool:

Too bad it was my camera phone and it's a bit dark, it looks so much better IRL

209836697093_0_0.jpg

Pretty!! So you put a light one on your lid and then a darker one above?
What color is the light one like a silver? I cant seem to find colors that look good on me.. what goes good with dark brown eyes? Purples make me look like someone punched me in the face :angry:

I've been going with nothing on my actual lid, and a dark brown above it with a gold accent up by the brow but I guess I'm doing it all wrong? :reject: :lol:

eye.jpg

Sicy said:
Pretty!! So you put a light one on your lid and then a darker one above?
What color is the light one like a silver? I cant seem to find colors that look good on me.. what goes good with dark brown eyes? Purples make me look like someone punched me in the face :angry:

Pretty eyes!

Ok, let me see if I can remember, lol... First, I put on a primer, then I did a lightish beige color all over the lid. Next, I dusted a silvery color on my lid and just a little into the crease. After, I put a light lilac into the crease. After that I did the "v" with a darker purple, dusted a bright color into the inner corners of the eyes, then took a blending brush and blended all the shadow. Lined the top and bottom, threw on two coats of mascara and there ya go. :whew: lol

209836686597_0_1-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Sicy, I have really dark eyes too and I think the smoky look works best for ppl with this eye color. Having dark eyes means you get away with wearing a lot more deeper colors. The shimmery smoky look works best ....

You all are so brave with the eyeliner and shadow, I have never been able to do that myself without looking horrible. I've had my makeup done before and it looks terrific. If only I had more patience, practice and a steadier hand I guess. Maybe it just takes talent, :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom