Makeup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
For the ladies. :wink:

I hate makeup, I only wear it when I go out and I only wear the bare minimals to work and daily duties (a little bottom eyeliner, face powder and lip balm). When I go out :drunk: I wear eyeliner (top and bottom), face powder, blush and lipstick. I hate mascara, its so disgusting and I dont wear eyeshadow because it never looks good on me. Obviously I dont know how to apply it (yeah how old am I?? :lol: )

So who wants to teach me :kiss:

I'm branching out, I want to try eyeshadow but I have no idea how to put it on. Do you put the darker color on the crease? Or right above the eyelashes up to the crease? etc. etc. Pics would help too :drool:
why just for the ladies, some of us dudes wear it too, haha!

yes, Mac Foundation/ powder, Mac Black eye pencil and Smashbox Black Midnight eye shadow, lol. Sicy, i put the eye shadow on with a damp Q-tip. It works better for me at least, one night when you are bored, just experiment.

otherwise you may turn out like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muwahahahahahahahah!

l_c4c562d9d4f212d97acf5749c394de09.jpg

Sicy go into sephora and just play...take me with you if you like :drool:

My favorites
Stila smudge pot for eyeliner- the black seems to have the best staying power and transfers the least into the crease. All the colors are great though

Stila shadowpots as eyeshadow base or just alone. I like the really lite lilac or pink. Almost looks like nothing but brightens up the eyes.

nars blush, foundation.

mascara I love fresh supernova because it doesn't make my lashes brittle; but fiberwig If I want more dramatic eyes. that stuff is amazing and sorta creepy but I love it.

Fresh has a lipgloss so my lips now have that sweet lite smell I love in the Sugar perfume.

The Balm has fantastic eyeshadows and the best concealer out there the price is low as well.

I luuurv Stila, I'm just so sad that they stopped making ther Jade Blossom body mousse :(

BTW, I've just discovered the greatness that is Sephora.com - HALP! :no: :drool:

Noooo! because you didn't meet Nate until AFTER your band broke up....nice try! :mad:

AND....the new tile floors are in...:eyebrow:

So when was this gathering???

Back to make-up in a moment! :yes:

Last edited:
redkat said:
Sicy go into sephora and just play...take me with you if you like :drool:

My favorites
Stila smudge pot for eyeliner- the black seems to have the best staying power and transfers the least into the crease. All the colors are great though

Stila shadowpots as eyeshadow base or just alone. I like the really lite lilac or pink. Almost looks like nothing but brightens up the eyes.

nars blush, foundation.

mascara I love fresh supernova because it doesn't make my lashes brittle; but fiberwig If I want more dramatic eyes. that stuff is amazing and sorta creepy but I love it.

Fresh has a lipgloss so my lips now have that sweet lite smell I love in the Sugar perfume.

The Balm has fantastic eyeshadows and the best concealer out there the price is low as well.

We need to do a Sephora trip, if we ever meet. :drool:

Stila shadow :drool:

I'm a big fan of the Revlon colorstay define a line liner these days... I don't think I was doing the smudge pots right, to me (I'm sure no one else noticed) it always looked "off".

I clicked on your link...They must be fairly new. The cream blush looks cool.

I got myself color-consulted at the MAC counter for foundation, powder, concealer, blush. I'm set ! :yippie:

Bring on maccosmetics.com :drool:

beegee said:
I bough some Lash Blast mascara yesterday to see what all of Sicy's fussing was about :angry:

I went to buy some but they were all out at Shopper's, I'm going to try elsewhere this afternoon.

This thread has been of enormous help to me - I'd rather buy recommended items instead of buying all kinds of products to try to find the right one
(I'm obsessed with reviews - www.makeupalley.com is a great source where thousands of people review different makeup products)

I also bought the Benefit eyeshadow recommendation from this thread - I love it :drool:

The brush freaked me out a little at first but I think I'll get used to it.

I'm one of those classic pink and green tube Maybelline Great Lash types.

Bono's American Wife said:
I swear by this eyeshadow kit, you seriously can't mess up. It comes with a diagram and instructions telling you exactly where to use each color and the shades are neutral so they look good on almost everyone.

It's a little expensive but it lasts forever and the concealer alone is worth the price.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P162553&categoryId=B70

I bought one of these today :drool:

Also bought this

http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/g...13265-6181468?ie=UTF8&n=48507031&bcBrand=core

:drool::drool:

Back
Top Bottom