Makeup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know, I'm sorry.. I'm just a weirdo and I hate shopping. I buy everything I need on ebay :lol:

2484029.jpg

I might have to try this :hmm:

I dont have any experience with mascara but it seems to work great on me and its not all goopy and clumpy and stuff.

Sicy, try Chanel's Inimitable mascara.... I guarantee you won't use any other brand. It separates and lengthens lashes, gives you the fake-lash effect :yes: :love:

God damn that's some expensive mascara :crack:

Ok well I can try the travel size....... :hmm:

I didn't even bother to look. When she Chanel, I did this
runaway.gif
:wink:

I'm happy with cheap drugstore mascara if it works! $8 is more in my budget...

Lash Blast is under $10 and it's fantastic. I'm very particular about mascara(understatement :lol: ) If I go out wearing nothing else, I'll always at least have mascara on. I love this stuff and I've tried a lot.

Sicy said:
God damn that's some expensive mascara :crack:

Ok well I can try the travel size....... :hmm:

It's expensive but totally worth it. The tube is pretty long, longer than standard size mascara, and it's by far the best I've tried. If you prefer another brand, Clinique makes good ones too and they're not too pricey :) :drool:

kafrun said:
Lash Blast is under $10 and it's fantastic. I'm very particular about mascara(understatement :lol: ) If I go out wearing nothing else, I'll always at least have mascara on. I love this stuff and I've tried a lot.

I'll take your word! :D
(no offense Babydoll! - Can't afford the dept. store ones!)

I love Cover Girl Lash Exact. I've been on the quest for my perfect mascara since I started wearing make-up about 5 years ago. All the "expensive" brands I've tried have been shit. They clump and are just generally messy. Lash Exact lengthens and thickens for me. I love it.:drool:

Another good one for non-clumpiness is Diorshow, it has this brush that separates and makes your lashes all feathery. It's also one of the blackest mascaras out there.

U2isthebest said:
I love Cover Girl Lash Exact. I've been on the quest for my perfect mascara since I started wearing make-up about 5 years ago. All the "expensive" brands I've tried have been shit. They clump and are just generally messy. Lash Exact lengthens and thickens for me. I love it.:drool:
I wear Last Exact every day :D I use Lash Blast as a weekend/evening thing as it's pretty dramatic.

Sicy said:
Eyeliner is so simple though!

I also recently started using Bare Escentuals/ Bare Minerals makeup and it looks pretty damn good :drool:

They have the best face powder and foundation ever! It covers all the blemishes. I also can honestly say that Sephora is excellent brand too. They have a mascara brush that does all the work for you!

I think I am going to try to save money so I can get permanent eyeliner with infused lashes. So I will not have to put the crap on every single day.

Carmelu2fan said:

I think I am going to try to save money so I can get permanent eyeliner with infused lashes. So I will not have to put the crap on every single day.
You can do that? :ohmy: Someone told me you can get eyelash extensions :hmm: Just like hair extensions, so they fall out after a few weeks.. I might have to try that.

kafrun said:

You can do that? :ohmy: Someone told me you can get eyelash extensions :hmm: Just like hair extensions, so they fall out after a few weeks.. I might have to try that.

Yes! You can get the eyeliner tattooed onto your eyes! It looks amazing. It last for about a year but it cost about $300 dollars USD. The eyelash extensions cost about $150 USD and they last about three months the same as high quality hair extensions which have ran me $150 to over $300 dollars.:|

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:feelsluckytohavenaturallylonglashes: :uhoh:
lol, me too. my mom gets jealous of me when i actually put on mascara because then my lashes are as long as hers when she puts fake ones on! (she says mascara makes her natural lashes fall off, i say she just doesn't use the right kind of mascara. whatevs.)

as far as mascara goes, i use mac, which is a surprise to no one i'm sure :lol: i use their primer (it does work and make them even longer than mascara alone!) along with their...i think i use the prolash? i use mascara so infrequently, i can't even remember! their mascaras are $11 which is kinda pricy, but since i don't use it every day, it's not as expensive for me in the long run since i only have to buy it like twice a year when it gets dried up and stuff.

KhanadaRhodes said:

as far as mascara goes, i use mac, which is a surprise to no one i'm sure :lol: i use their primer (it does work and make them even longer than mascara alone!) along with their...i think i use the prolash?

Oh yeah MAC is good! I like the Plush lash :drool:

Back
Top Bottom