Makeup - Page 39 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-22-2009, 06:14 PM   #571
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 12:01 AM
lolll, Larry. He'll have to be dragged kicking and screaming in a straight jacket. Adam, on the other hand, will be happily giving out pointers.
__________________

__________________
kafrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 06:32 PM   #572
Blue Crack Addict
 
starsgoblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Looking for direction to perfection
Posts: 17,828
Local Time: 02:01 AM
I dunno....Larry was into it for the One video
__________________

__________________
starsgoblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 06:34 PM   #573
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 11:01 PM
*cough*
__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:10 PM   #574
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
I'm scared shitless yet can't stop laughing at the same time.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:04 AM   #575
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 02:01 AM
Does anyone have Nars Striptease lip gloss? More importantly, does anyone with fair skin have it?

There's a combo Deep Throat blush and Striptease gloss set at Sephora.com.

I've been wearing my warmth lately so my skin doesn't look undead...
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:19 PM   #576
Acrobat
 
Dani California's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: UK.....where the sound is magnificent
Posts: 381
Local Time: 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryMullen's POPAngel View Post
Does anyone have Nars Striptease lip gloss? More importantly, does anyone with fair skin have it?

There's a combo Deep Throat blush and Striptease gloss set at Sephora.com.

I've been wearing my warmth lately so my skin doesn't look undead...
Oooh that duo sounds nice. I have Orgasm blush and love it and I have very fair skin. Do you think deep throat blush would be suitable for fair skin? I've not tried any bare minerals stuff what does the warmth do? is it like a bronzer type thing?

I think striptease gloss would be gorgeous on fair skin you could always check out makeupalley for reviews.
__________________
Dani California is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:36 PM   #577
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani California View Post
Oooh that duo sounds nice. I have Orgasm blush and love it and I have very fair skin. Do you think deep throat blush would be suitable for fair skin? I've not tried any bare minerals stuff what does the warmth do? is it like a bronzer type thing?

I think striptease gloss would be gorgeous on fair skin you could always check out makeupalley for reviews.
I always forget about makeup alley.

The warmth is most definitely a bronzer type thing. Don't know why I stopped using it! I like to think I have that fair glow going on, but love what the warmth does to my face.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:58 PM   #578
Acrobat
 
Dani California's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: UK.....where the sound is magnificent
Posts: 381
Local Time: 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryMullen's POPAngel View Post
I always forget about makeup alley.

The warmth is most definitely a bronzer type thing. Don't know why I stopped using it! I like to think I have that fair glow going on, but love what the warmth does to my face.
Oooh I love makeupalley, great for looking up reviews for things you're erm, going to buy.

I like the sound of this warmth stuff....... although I usually embrace my paleness and wear my blushers
__________________
Dani California is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #579
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani California View Post
Oooh I love makeupalley, great for looking up reviews for things you're erm, going to buy.

I like the sound of this warmth stuff....... although I usually embrace my paleness and wear my blushers
The warmth is

I usually embrace my paleness, too, but I find I look healthier with some bronzer.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:10 AM   #580
Blue Crack Addict
 
redkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: racing to the waterside
Posts: 19,620
Local Time: 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryMullen's POPAngel View Post
Does anyone have Nars Striptease lip gloss? More importantly, does anyone with fair skin have it?

There's a combo Deep Throat blush and Striptease gloss set at Sephora.com.

I've been wearing my warmth lately so my skin doesn't look undead...
Is that the combo that comes with a condom and has proceeds going to aids? If so I say yes, it's for a good cause.
__________________
redkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:34 AM   #581
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redkat View Post
Is that the combo that comes with a condom and has proceeds going to aids? If so I say yes, it's for a good cause.
No, but now you have me curious and I need to know which set that is.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:33 AM   #582
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
nurse chrissi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 8,314
Local Time: 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryMullen's POPAngel View Post
Does anyone have Nars Striptease lip gloss? More importantly, does anyone with fair skin have it?

There's a combo Deep Throat blush and Striptease gloss set at Sephora.com.

I've been wearing my warmth lately so my skin doesn't look undead...

With a tan/bronzer it looks very pretty
__________________
nurse chrissi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:19 AM   #583
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurse chrissi View Post
With a tan/bronzer it looks very pretty
Sold.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:21 AM   #584
ONE
love, blood, life
 
mad1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
Posts: 13,153
Local Time: 08:01 AM
do you girls buy new big brushes for your Bare, or wash it?
__________________
mad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:30 AM   #585
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad1 View Post
do you girls buy new big brushes for your Bare, or wash it?
I have brush cleaner wipes from Sephora which do a great job.

I'm replacing my bare minerals foundation brush soon, as I've had it for three years and it's starting to feel really rough.
__________________

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
beauty, cosmetics, makeup

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com