Makeup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I have almost every color :reject: but I seem to use cherry bomb the most

Another thing I just found is this eye enhancer by paula dorf called baby eyes that is use to line the inner rim of the lower eyes - makes your eyes wider and less tired (something I'm now constantly serching for)

I saw something about white liner in a magazine a while back. I use the urban decay yeyo- it came with a set. it's not white it's kind of a pearly color. it's really subtle and takes about two seconds, but on my early mornings it makes me look less drained. :up:

I used to wear white eyeliner every day. I would line my upper lids with liquid black liner and then apply a line of white liner above it. I used to get tons of compliments on it. I stopped doing it b/c I wore my pencil down to a tiny nub and they don't make that brand anymore.

Holy crap. Ebay has the eyeliner!! :hmm:

I use the urban decay yeyo- it came with a set. . :

Makeup named after a moniker for cocaine. :lol: That being said, Urban Decay does kick some serious ass. Everything I have bought from that brand is tops. The 24/7 eyeliner is fantastic....the only reason I don't use it is because it's waterproof and I have a horrific time getting it off!

I just got three of the 24/7 eyeliners *evil internet*
I had no idea what it meant either - MO is pretty much a meth state and that all I get to see

I just had to download 3 pdf's on detection, evaluation and treatment of high blood pressue and cholesterol - 150 pages total

I have to look up Hypertension and erectile dysfunction :angry:

of which I have neither

disgruntled shareholders ftw! These are exciting times in corporate law :)

I had no idea what yeyo meant :reject:

re: 24/7
i must have super oily eyes because it's the only eyeliner that lasts on me :(, and it comes off with eye make up remover pretty easily.

Corporate law :crack:

Since nobody else knew either I feel like the degenerate of the bunch :uhoh:

I'm jealous you can wear it and have it come off with makeup remover! It would seriously stay on for like two days, even after using waterproof makeup remover. I'm a freak. :wink:

I missed Interference! Why did I ever leave you girls? :)

If my former college would've gotten their shit together and mailed me my transcripts (before the day this semester started:doh: ), I would've been able to transfer and would likely be studying right now too. Is it weird that I actually kind of miss it?:reject:

Corporate law :crack:

Since nobody else knew either I feel like the degenerate of the bunch :uhoh:

I'm jealous you can wear it and have it come off with makeup remover! It would seriously stay on for like two days, even after using waterproof makeup remover. I'm a freak. :wink:

I don't know, why did you?! :madwife: :kiss:

If my former college would've gotten their shit together and mailed me my transcripts (before the day this semester started:doh: ), I would've been able to transfer and would likely be studying right now too. Is it weird that I actually kind of miss it?:reject:

:hug:

That really blows. I know when my school has given me headaches with their administration it's made it hard to concentrate on studies.

Back on topic, I think once midterms are over, I'm going to Ulta. :drool:

I have to get more Bare Minerals but since I gave that caramel gloss away I need new gloss - a new baby pink, perhaps?

:hug:

That really blows. I know when my school has given me headaches with their administration it's made it hard to concentrate on studies.

Back on topic, I think once midterms are over, I'm going to Ulta. :drool:

I have to get more Bare Minerals but since I gave that caramel gloss away I need new gloss - a new baby pink, perhaps?

It sucks. Now I'll be a couple semesters behind when I go back in the fall. But, I'm ok with it too, I suppose. I was really burnt out with school in general when I left my former college. I'm almost out of my Bare Minerals too. I think my friends and I will need to be making a journey out to Twelve Oaks in a few weeks. I'm always up for a trip out there.:lol: Also, I say go with the pink gloss! I just got a new one from my work the other day, and I'm loving it.:heart:

Unless I'm out that way for something else, thanks to Ulta I don't have a need to make the pilgramage to the 12 Oaks Sephora anymore. If I want something from there bad enough I can order it online.

The only reason I got the Stila eyeliner online was I had run out and no way did I have time this week to go to Ulta for more! I got it last night (along with 3 sweet samples and a deluxe sample - I chose the coconut almond body butter :drool: ) and can't wait to try it out!

Ok, think I'm gonna go eat my pizza (hey, studying requires junk food, does it not? :wink: ) then pop in the Joshua Tree dvd goodies. :love:

THEN get back to studying (maybe). :shh:

Unless I'm out that way for something else, thanks to Ulta I don't have a need to make the pilgramage to the 12 Oaks Sephora anymore. If I want something from there bad enough I can order it online.

The only reason I got the Stila eyeliner online was I had run out and no way did I have time this week to go to Ulta for more! I got it last night (along with 3 sweet samples and a deluxe sample - I chose the coconut almond body butter :drool: ) and can't wait to try it out!

Ok, think I'm gonna go eat my pizza (hey, studying requires junk food, does it not? :wink: ) then pop in the Joshua Tree dvd goodies. :love:

THEN get back to studying (maybe). :shh:

Hey, I'm not even studying, and I'm still eating junk food tonight.:lol: All of my friends are studying for their mid-terms tonight too, so we're not going out. I will be spending the evening with the best boyfriend I've ever had. His name is Netflix.:heart: It's getting serious.

I'm sure you left because of the boys. :wink:
I think EYKIW is to be avoided right now :crack:

<suddenly craving pizza

if you're near a VS give the gloss a try April

I completely ended things with Netflix about a week ago. i think we'll eventually get back together. I'm just too commitment phobic
to update my credit card

Hey, I'm not even studying, and I'm still eating junk food tonight.:lol: All of my friends are studying for their mid-terms tonight too, so we're not going out. I will be spending the evening with the best boyfriend I've ever had. His name is Netflix.:heart: It's getting serious.

I dated him for a while but then I had to end it. He was wanting to send me more and I couldn't take it. ;)

I'm sure you left because of the boys. :wink:

:lmao: :silent:

I haven't even popped in the JT dvd yet, spent an hour or two on the phone with a friend.

Joshua Tree era Larry shall be my boyfriend tonight. :agirlcandreamcantshe: :wink:

Come on Carlos....a little guyliner never hurt anyone....

he's working it

56772298chrissib218200922252PM.jpg

anyone slightly terrfied that some U2 fanboys will be wandering around in the GA area sporting this look

because you know its gonna happen :huh:

he's working it

56772298chrissib218200922252PM.jpg

anyone slightly terrfied that some U2 fanboys will be wandering around in the GA area sporting this look

because you know its gonna happen :huh:

Erm yes, I'm slightly worried U2 fanboys are gonna be copying this look....and its quite a scary thought really hehe:ohmy: Bono is rocking that look though :rockon:

I must check out those NARS eyeshadows seeing as you rate them hightly.:up:

Oh there are totally going to be fanboys rocking that look. :no: :lol:

We should offer to go with Bono on his next Sephora spree. :wink:

Oh, tried the Stila eyeliner today - kind of difficult to work with, and VERY creamy. I'm going to have to get used to it, but overall it looks good and has stayed on all day. :up:

Oh there are totally going to be fanboys rocking that look. :no: :lol:

We should offer to go with Bono on his next Sephora spree. :wink:

Oh, tried the Stila eyeliner today - kind of difficult to work with, and VERY creamy. I'm going to have to get used to it, but overall it looks good and has stayed on all day. :up:

Ooooh yeah, I'd go with bono for his next make up spree hehehe :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom