Makeup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want this but I don't...

mac-hello-kitty.jpg
I love little sets like this.

I want a purse-sized makeup set with the basics and I'm always drooling over the various ones at Sephora, but I never know what to choose. Anyone have any suggestions? :hmm:

I usually just carry lip balm, but I want something for travel.

Stila compact, eh? I love Stila. Jade Blossom body mousse, ftw :drool:

You would. You can only get it on Ebay now as it's been discontinued, but that's ok because you can get it for $10 when it retailed for $50 :D

I've never tried Princess :hmm:

^^ hey, no probs Bonoishot......great username btw:D:up:

I actually prefer the boots version, I swear down its the same stuff just cheaper.:up:

Someone got my name. :lol: :D

I know where i'm going this weekend, Boots. :hyper:

Ah I'm a coco mademoiselle girl myself, its my fave :heart:

Coco Mademoiselle. :love: I tried the Parfum of this on in a department store in Manchester and loved it. My boyfriend no realising the difference thought he'd buy me some for Xmas. :cute: He got the Eau de Parfume and it brings me out in a rash. :sad::grumpy: My body like me has expensive taste so it seems. :lol:

I got the Hello Kitty email and immediately thought of this thread. lol. I need to check that out. I love Stila too. Barbie has paired up with Stila this year. :drool: If it's anything like the MAC barbie awesomeness I'll be all over it. :up:

Ooooh, I have a similar shade from Mac. Denim, I think :hmm: Let me know what you come up with in playing with it :yes:

I tried taking a picture, but they all came out looking like the shadow is green. :scratch:

Anyway, put a silver shadow by Too Faced all over the lid, then put a lot of the Kiddie Pool in the crease, lined top and bottom with black liner, and did two coats with my trusty lash blast. :drool:

I want to hit them up again later today. I also bought the banana smoothie shower stuff, which is :drool: My apartment smells like it after I shower, heh.

Someone got my name. :lol: :D

I know where i'm going this weekend, Boots. :hyper:

Coco Mademoiselle. :love: I tried the Parfum of this on in a department store in Manchester and loved it. My boyfriend no realising the difference thought he'd buy me some for Xmas. :cute: He got the Eau de Parfume and it brings me out in a rash. :sad::grumpy: My body like me has expensive taste so it seems. :lol:

Of course I get the name hehe. :lol::D

Ah this is why I stick to the eau de toilette of coco mademoiselle, i have a sneaky suspicion the eau de parfum stuff might make me break out in a rash. On the plus side it seems to drive guys wild........hehehe They're like this:drool: :lol:

OoOh by the way, I'm lusting after NARS deep throat blusher, damn it looks so nice and perfectly peachy.......I want it!!:drool: :D

I already have orgasm blush and love it, but god the things are quite expensive.:down:

What do you reckon guys? worth it or not? anyone got it? :D

I love my blushers!!:D

OoOh by the way, I'm lusting after NARS deep throat blusher, damn it looks so nice and perfectly peachy.......I want it!!:drool: :D

I already have orgasm blush and love it, but god the things are quite expensive.:down:

What do you reckon guys? worth it or not? anyone got it? :D

I love my blushers!!:D

I've always wanted to try the orgasm blush, but I find the Urban Decay afterglow blush (in Score :flirt:) I use is pretty great, too.

I used that benetint a few times for blush, but I don't like how it makes me look all rosy - I have pink undertones so I think it made me look "too" flushed.

I had been using orgasm for a couple years, its a great blush. I just switched to Dollface-Tarte. I really love it.
tarte.jpg

Urban Decay eyeshadows :up: I have a couple of sets and it's so fun to play with their colors!!

I got the sephora catalog this week and noticed the primer potion is coming out in 'sin' eyeshadow color. When I run out, I'm going to get me some of that:love:

I have a ton of Score left, so I'm just gonna use it til it's gone then try the Orgasm.

I noticed that Sin thing, too. I just bought some potion over the summer but have barely used it so i have a ways to go before I run out. Tell me how it is. :sexywink:

I really gotta start economizing when it comes to makeup.

Oh, which reminds me - would anyone here want to try to start a interference makeup swap type thing? If you have something you don't use or like, swap with other ladies on here? Kind of like a makeup alley type thing?

I bought a Too Faced bronzer palette at Sephora today :hyper:

51gvhe3ldlsl500aa280jg9.jpg

I bought it because I needed a new bronzer, but mainly because it's adorable :wink: Pretty things, ahh...

my only problem with Bare is if you have NOT got a tanned neck! know what I mean?

:lol:

anyhow, Im still havin probs with eyeliner. Bourjous is good when SHARPENED but I mean, an hour later Im still reapplying or its become messy. its very annoyin, and all this black in corner of eye. I dont know anymore. must be a better eyeliner out there with more stayin power!

my only problem with Bare is if you have NOT got a tanned neck! know what I mean?

:lol:

anyhow, Im still havin probs with eyeliner. Bourjous is good when SHARPENED but I mean, an hour later Im still reapplying or its become messy. its very annoyin, and all this black in corner of eye. I dont know anymore. must be a better eyeliner out there with more stayin power!

For the Bare Minerals I just use the warmth on the areas of the face that would get sun - just a light dusting.

Urban Decay 24/7 has been talked about in this thread before - it's awesome :drool:

P133707_hero.jpg

I just bought some of this stuff yesterday, will let you know how good it is once it arrives - apparently Kim Kardashian loves this stuff
P114407_hero.jpg

Back
Top Bottom