lots of great things going on in the lemonade stand these days, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
is it just me, or is walking into the lemonade stand like walking outside on a bright sunny day?

everything just... explodes with the colours of creativity as one traverses the great forum from one entertaining thread to another.

everything just feels so, i dunno, cohesive these days. do you get the same feeling? as if... everything just looks the same. every thread... the same as the last. isn't that pretty neat? it's like a faceless barage of overwhelming... stuff that... doesn't stand out from each other.

so much colour, imagination, and creativity.

i mean, do you see what i'm saying, gang?

my hats off to you, guys. you're doing a heck of a good job, and i hope it continues!

:D:hug::D

and remember, we're ONE but we're NOT the same, gang!

guys, this one's strayed far enough off course, starting sadly with the opening post.

more frank the monkey, less back slapping, guys.

:lock:

guys, this one's strayed far enough off course, starting sadly with the opening post.

more frank the monkey, less back slapping, guys.

what are you saying Kieran, huh? I'm starting to see a trend here w/ your posts Kieran, im going to play with a marrrrrrlborooo light in my hands like a toy (though i wont smoke it) while i ponder how to handle this escalating situation...

i want to hear more about frank the monkey.

what's he been up to these days? aside from the brutal tortures, that is...

oh, that frank the monkey!! trust him to remain steadfast in these topsy-turvy times!!

may he watch over us all!!!

it's all frank's fault, financeguy. that's all i'm allowed to tell you.

The greatest thing going on in Lemonade stand these days is all the threads being moved!

Everytime you look, moved!

Everyone's moving stuff nowadays guys, and just appropriating that little Zoomerang96 meme like that, I'm actually vomiting into my own mouth a little, in self disgust.

Oh well.

Everyone's vomiting shit into their own mouths nowadays, guys.

Back
Top Bottom