Look at this f****** hipster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you could have at least warned me to turn the speakers off :|

5GgpH.jpg

I like your pants around your feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
I like the dirt that's on your knees
And I like the way you still say pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
While you're looking up at me

5GgpH.jpg

Well, maybe not THE worst...

nickelbackfanclub.com home

you could have at least warned me to turn the speakers off :|

5GgpH.jpg

5GgpH.jpg

what a punchable face.

:lmao: you guys owe me a new monitor *coffeespit* :lmao:

What in the fuck is a "Twee"?

Urban Dictionary: twee

:wink:

Hipster music is almost impossible to label, if you or I know about then it’s no longer trendy, basically they like it’s any band known to less than twenty people.
This obsession with obscurity in music does not stop hipsters attending every music festival under the sun, bitching about how everyone has sold out and then posing in front of each other’s iphone and pouting in giant sunglasses for Facebook.

well shit, people like that have existed wearing normal, human clothes for years. they're called college kids.

i don't get it.

5GgpH.jpg

5GgpH.jpg

You know, that face looks like he's thinking...

"I'm through with standing in lines to clubs I'll never get in...it's like the bottom of the ninth and I'm never gonna win. This life didn't turn out quite the way I want it to be."

So did PBR get some sort of hipster indie cred due in part to that one scene in Blue Velvet or something? I never understood that.

A possible contributing factor to the resurgence of Pabst Blue Ribbon is the lasting popularity (particularly among hipsters) of the cult film Blue Velvet[citation needed], in which antagonist Frank Booth (played by Dennis Hopper) profanely declares its superiority over rival beer Heineken, shouting "Heineken? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!"[10] Analysts have suggested that these new, young consumers have fueled PBR's considerable rise in sales over the course of the last decade.[11][12][13] Although the Pabst website features user-submitted photography, much of which features twenty-something Pabst drinkers dressed in alternative fashions,[14] the company has opted not to fully embrace the countercultural label in its marketing, fearing that it could jeopardize the very "authenticity" that made the brand popular[5][11][15] as was the case with the poorly received OK Soda. Pabst instead targets its desired market as an authentic American beer through product placement in films such as Gran Torino[16], as well as targeting its niche through the sponsorship of indie music concerts, local businesses, post-collegiate sports teams,[17] dive bars and radio programming like National Public Radio's All Things Considered.[7][18]

Citation needed.

Haha. I'm more of a Newcastle man myself, and I also enjoy the occasional Chimay.

Blue Velvet is some quintessential Lynch viewing though.

I love that movie.

Still haven't tried PBR because...I like Beer and I don't want to drink something that's potentially (and from the sound of it is) shit.

But tonight I might finally pick up a case.

So did PBR get some sort of hipster indie cred due in part to that one scene in Blue Velvet or something? I never understood that.

I started drinking it because I moved to a new neighbourhood that was slightly lower income and the corner store sold it for 15$ for a 12-pack, which is pretty decent for Montreal beer prices.

Tastes better than Molson Ex or any of the shit US beer marketed for 35-year old women (Miller Lite, Coors Lite, etc).

Haha. I'm more of a Newcastle man myself, and I also enjoy the occasional Chimay.

Blue Velvet is some quintessential Lynch viewing though.

are you saying chimay makes me a hipster? cos i can stop drinking that stuff anytime.

(actually, haven't been to a bar where they have that in a couple years)

Back
Top Bottom