Lion hugs woman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This reminds of the "Christian the Lion" vid that was going around on YouTube earlier this year. Now THAT was touching.

Zoots. :hug:

Sadly, that lion was probably deranged, or on some sort of mind-controlling sedative given to curb the reality of it not being in the wild.

I've become so jaded. :sad:

I doubt that. It seems to be a lion born in a zoo. They don't know wilderness and they don't develop their killing instinct as much. Besides that, it's a male lion, they're not the killers ,the females are.

The woman is probably the person who feeds the lion, just like with little cats, the one who feeds is awesome. And they do appreciate that.

now look, no need to broadcast what I done to you the other night Alan!

:down:

thanks!

Im talkin the time it hugged you and you lifted it up, remember? you carried it for about a mile. The Polar Bear kept patting you on the head and drank your cup of coffee, all with a smile on its face. That was some holiday hey! :up::wink:

Oh, it was a rather good holiday, mads, rather good. Didn't much like that the old bear drank me cup o' joe, but it was fun hitting you with seven snowballs, though I'll admit you won the fight. :ohmy:

I know, but you know I like to fire cannonball sized jobs.

in fact, I was shocked your head stayed attached the whole time, esp the way I fired 20 at you in under 10 seconds. fast arm, me.

remember when we went skiing on the sand and you tripped up and rolled over 180 times and never stopped until you hit the palm tree which released a dozen coconuts on your head? now that was funny. I laughed so hard my chest broke in half.

:up:

Well it was great because we then took the coconuts, made juice and had a loff!

Then you took your surfboard and went and surfed that sixteen foot wave!

Jesus, that was a great day, indeed.

*sips tea

I know, all those hot surfer dudes were so jealous that in seconds I achieved what takes them all years to do. :up:

oh yea, *sips lemon juice*, great day indeed.

what a loff eh, what a loff. Haha.

*eyes up last muffin with jam on it on Alans really sh*te cracked white plate*

LOL muhawhahahaw!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom