Let's talk about Australia.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4910241000_4fb0ab2c52_z.jpg

They're not coming to Adelaide, huh? Although I can't say that I would have necessarily gone anyway, that's still a shame.

But let's talk about NZ for a moment. Lemon and Paeroa is delicious.

you really have lost interest huh? :(

tonight, it's a saturday night, my friends are out having a great time, and i'm home watching fancy graphics on the TV as a bunch people get firm over how close this election will be.

Laurie Oakes looks like he's about to keel over.

what a hootenanny!

^ this :sick: . . . so damn boring it makes me want to claw my eyes out *snore*

okay, so you are watching the election . . . I am loading more of my daggy early 90's cd collection into iTunes whilst watching the fabulosity that is Alvin & The Chipmunks with kidlet number 3 whilst the hublet plays poker on facebook . . . and actually, it's kinda nice :)

you really have lost interest huh? :(

Eh, I hate to sound like a jerk but it's true. They just don't interest me in the slightest these days. I guess I'll see how things go when it's closer to them touring. But I'm enjoying finding out more music that I've missed out on in the meantime, and without the long waits/shit in EYKIW/endless discussions amounting to nothing/misc. bullshit. I dunno, I guess I just grew out of it. Though it still sucks that they're not coming to A-town. At least Bon Jovi are skipping us.

I'm pretty worried about the election... I really don't know what I'll do if the Mad Monk gets in.

Bonnie!!! Did you get to see U2 last time? Don't dump totally on them yet till you see them live.

(and sure don't dump on them cos of EYKIW :lol: )

Hey, that means you HAVE to see U2 as they come around there pretty often.

i LOVED Canada. and we were only there for a week, we spent three nights in Vancouver, one in Kamloops, and three in Banff before flying out of Calgary.

the highlight of the trip.

now we may have ourselves a hung parliament, but is it a well hung parliament, that's what i want to know.

:ohmy: :lol: . . . am not even going to mention those two words
budgie smugglers
:no:

hung parliament, bung parliament . . . ho bloody hum parliament :yawn:

although I am quite pleased that the Greens seemed to have benefited from the fall out that two stupifyingly boring party leaders seems to have bought about . . . the next few days should actually be rather interesting as the two main players scramble for preferences :up:

i hope everyone will have their dials tuned to Channel 7 tonight for the Ben Cousins documentary. love him or loathe him this is going to be some real shit.

so, umm, yeah . . . do we actually have a proper government yet . . . :uhoh: . . . or will be be living in that weird world of Labour = 72, Coalition = 71, Independents = get to make all the decisions so, ergo, no decisions will ever be made , for the next 4 years? . . . the state of Australian politics right now is so many shades of :doh: it makes me pine for the days of old . . . *shudder*

it's an absolute joke. we aren't going to get a proper government for weeks, maybe even months, that's how slow these idiots progress. and why does it take a WEEK for them to count the votes for the three seats still undecided when every other seat in the country only took one night?

and as entertaining as Bob Katter is, it's unbelievable that a man with such backward, pro-American ideals (as much as he is looking out for his rural people) is one of the three most powerful men in the country right now.

and all the while it means things don't get passed, i read a new drug that is proven to help fight cancer can't be passed into legislation as we have no government.

and all the while it means things don't get passed, i read a new drug that is proven to help fight cancer can't be passed into legislation as we have no government.

:sigh:

Decide the election by having a penalty shootout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brNSXKqVeq4

actually I could see the relative merits in this :lol:

Well at least it wouldn't be a swimming marathon.

:hmm: . . . *reels.in.disgust.at.thought.of.abbott.gillard.etal.in.swimmers* quelle horreur :yikes:

:lol: . . . :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom