Let's talk about Australia.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :lol: . . . never trust a man in a cowboy hat

evah :tsk:

images

see my point?

:wink:

I first read that as "Bono found in Belangalo Forest". :shifty: You see, that's what Interference does to you. Thanks. A lot.

I thank you for that question. That is a very good and fair QUESCHYAN. I am ready to NE-GO-SEE-ATE with the independents.

Well, QWITE frankly Mr Rabbit, you are a dickhead.

:lol: danny

I'm just glad that I have been distracted by all the U2ey goodness on offer of late . . . has made the election much more bearable :)

and jooooooooooooooooolia by Friday . . . but only by one seat . . . we will be living in statelmate city for the next 3 or years . . . and it does actually frighten me a little . . . the perceived / or real lack of stability is not going to do good things for our economy or our standing in the international world :sigh:

let's see what tomorrow brings eh?

I recon, sure Julia really screwed some things up, but when you've got Abbott as the other choice... *shudders* you've got to back Labor and just hope this has shaken their confidence, and then gives them the resolve to tell the unions to politely EFF OFF while they actually do their jobs and not bend to the will of some money grubbing dickheads.

Also we arn't the only country to have this, this is pretty much what happened in the UK as well, except it was another party they had to court instead of independants. The best result happened there, even if the Tory party got in, at least the LibDems have a say and can keep them from being too bloody conserv.

Im glad this happened, it showed both parties that neither has a majority and it also tells Julia to stop fucking around and do some business. Also the indos are getting a good say and thats always good cause they are usually ignored until needed for some push of legislation.

But...back to Oz. Whats with this weather? I come back from the UK thinking its nice and springly, and its bloody 13 and pouring with rain in Adelaide. Had to change my picnic engagement party to an inside pub job. Not happy. :angry:

sure has been.

can't fucking wait for summer.

it used to piss me off, putting up with the 40C+ days and the flies and the mozzies, but it's so much better than a long, cold winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom