Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 09:37 AM   #511
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplereign View Post
and just because I thought of this thread as I was wandering through the dairy aisle this morn

The Sad Punk, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of sevYOU DON'T HAVE PREMIUM

Bah humbug, I oughta get that fixed sometime.

GG2, we have wicked cheese here, make no mistake.

Old 12-12-2010, 03:00 PM   #512
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 06:33 PM
You simply haven't lived if you haven't had cheese from King Island or Yea.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 12-12-2010, 07:34 PM   #513
45:33

so getting back to bogans, i'm working at the servo last night and some bloke without any plates comes screaming in and pulls up at pump four. he realises the unleaded pump is out of order and so he tries to reverse back to pump two, but someone else has pulled up there. so he floors it round to pump nine, and hits a pole with his left front in the process. gets out of his car and starts going off at the bloke on pump two, "you didn't think to fuckin' move back you stupid fuckin' cunt? huh? now look at me fuckin car!! your (sic) a fuckin idiot mate!!" once the bloke on pump two has calmed down he comes in and pays for his fuel and starts mouthing off to the other bloke as he drives off. beautiful expletives such as those mentioned and colourful others fill the air.

sometimes it is really hard to believe that people like this actually exist, but let me assure you, they do.

edit, i also saw a bloke the other day with car sticker "unless your a haemorrhoid get off my arse!!"

that he went to the lengths to ensure haemorrhoid was spelt properly, but obviously knew he had his grammar right, was just stunning.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:36 PM   #514
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
King Island Triple Cream Brie yes.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:53 PM   #515
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobl04 View Post
so getting back to bogans, i'm working at the servo last night and some bloke without any plates comes screaming in and pulls up at pump four. he realises the unleaded pump is out of order and so he tries to reverse back to pump two, but someone else has pulled up there. so he floors it round to pump nine, and hits a pole with his left front in the process. gets out of his car and starts going off at the bloke on pump two, "you didn't think to fuckin' move back you stupid fuckin' cunt? huh? now look at me fuckin car!! your (sic) a fuckin idiot mate!!" once the bloke on pump two has calmed down he comes in and pays for his fuel and starts mouthing off to the other bloke as he drives off. beautiful expletives such as those mentioned and colourful others fill the air.

sometimes it is really hard to believe that people like this actually exist, but let me assure you, they do.

edit, i also saw a bloke the other day with car sticker "unless your a haemorrhoid get off my arse!!"

that he went to the lengths to ensure haemorrhoid was spelt properly, but obviously knew he had his grammar right, was just stunning.
It's very sad, they can be very intimidating "people" at the best of times.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:17 PM   #516
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnie Shavers View Post
I hate to think how much money I've spent on that this year alone.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 12-13-2010, 12:07 AM   #517
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobl04 View Post

This is beautiful, particularly the bumper sticker.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:17 AM   #518

i wish i'd taken a photo to prove it, but it was two cars ahead. i've never seen so many southern cross stickers on a car before either.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:37 AM   #519
War Child

hahah oh god
Old 12-14-2010, 08:31 AM   #520
Blue Crack Addict

Speaking of bogans,

Paparazzi by Romel - Flash Version

Dear god.
Old 12-14-2010, 12:33 PM   #521
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnie Shavers View Post
I tried this yesterday. While as far as I'm concerned any brie is good brie, this was real damn nice. Don't think I can handle the $10 fee too often, though. Going to Tassie for a few days next month for a 21st, looking forward to trying some more stuff there.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:09 PM   #522

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sad Punk View Post
Speaking of bogans,

Paparazzi by Romel - Flash Version

Dear god.
i can't respond to that with words.
Old 12-15-2010, 05:04 AM   #523
Blue Crack Addict

If you require assistance in regurgitation, I recommend reading the comments on any Australian news article pertaining to the Christmas Island boat crash. 27 people have died but

Quote:
Why do you not stand on a jetty and wave at them with flowers and a centrelink cheque Julia? You have made Australia a haven for these people and they will just keep coming and coming until someone has the balls to turn them around and send them home. We are sending the wrong message.
Quote:
This is what happens when a pathetically weak govt does not have the guts to take decisive action that actually stops these poor people from coming here. Now youve got blood on your hands.
Quote:
Men first, followed by wives, children, cousins, nephews, nieces, next door neighbours, associates, school mates, political members, soccer players, religious leaders........
Old 12-15-2010, 05:28 AM   #524
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Milawa King River Gold.

Soft washed-rind cheese - good on crackers, better on freshly baked crusty bread

Milawa Cheese

You're welcome
Old 12-15-2010, 05:30 AM   #525

Reminds me of the two camping trips I've been on with my best mates and a few others. The topic inevitably turns to immigrants, and Indians, and Asians, and so on, and the talk becomes incredibly xenophobic. "Bring Pauline Hanson back," they cry. I hate it. I just sit there in silence thinking of something else until they're done.