Let's talk about Australia.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i absolutely love Shane Warne and always will, so i'll reserve my judgement until i've seen the show, but yeah i can't see how it's going to be essential viewing. :lol:

probably just a bit south of sydney......gonna be a while before i finish up a few things here.....but i'll get there

well i'll have to bring it with me cuz aussie chicks crave a bit of american tar tar....

have a meat pie on me

Hey Adelaideans, how fucking ridiculous was the weather yesterday? Since I dreamed of the city being hit by air raids and flash floods the night before, I declare myself as the world's best prophet.
crossarmsco2.gif

As I mentioned in the Superthread, I swear a lightning strike went off 20m from my window and I consequently fell off my chair. I also had shivers down my spine for at least 5 minutes after that and knowing myself I turned off almost every electrical appliance in the house.

The most rain we've ever had on a December day since the 1930s!

Damn, that's crazy. You're out in the hills, right? Not the best place to be during a thunderstorm. :(

My dog slept on my bed last night, kept on waking me up with her shivering. Could have sworn she was gonna have a heart attack.

Yeah, in the Adelaide foothills. Although I should consider myself lucky that my home is on a upward slope (albeit the most minimal of margins) so it's quite unlikely that it would flood.

Dear Australians,

While randomly troubleshooting an issue on an Australian order for our Customer Service department at work today, I noticed the order's address was to a street called, "Blackbutt Way".

I, and everyone who sits near me, laughed about it for about 10 minutes. I then looked it up to see if it was a legit address, and learned this is the name of a tree in Australia. Please tell me this tree is joked about, if not, I am disappointed in you.

Thank you.

Have you seen the amount of ludicrous names we've come across in America in the superthreads? :wink:

Anyway I came in here to say that THANK FUCK someone finally knocked Anthony Mundine the FUCK out. Shame he didn't break his jaw properly so that he can never speak again.

Dear Australians,

While randomly troubleshooting an issue on an Australian order for our Customer Service department at work today, I noticed the order's address was to a street called, "Blackbutt Way".

I, and everyone who sits near me, laughed about it for about 10 minutes. I then looked it up to see if it was a legit address, and learned this is the name of a tree in Australia. Please tell me this tree is joked about, if not, I am disappointed in you.

Thank you.

would you like to wash down the laughter with some coon cheese?

Anyway I came in here to say that THANK FUCK someone finally knocked Anthony Mundine the FUCK out. Shame he didn't break his jaw properly so that he can never speak again.

he didn't get hit hard enough.

Have you read the back of a Coon cheese pack? "Australians don't say 'cheese', they say 'Coon'!"

:slant:

Hopefully, Blackbutt Way isn't in Innaloo...:wink:

:laugh: Well done.

would you like to wash down the laughter with some coon cheese?

Is that legit?!

Have you seen the amount of ludicrous names we've come across in America in the superthreads? :wink:

Not laughing at Australia's expense, just wondering if it's something that's also commonly made fun of in AUS. I thoroughly enjoyed my two trips to Australia, and quite like Australians, believe it or not. Also, I hate backpacker scum.

Not laughing at Australia's expense, just wondering if it's something that's also commonly made fun of in AUS. I thoroughly enjoyed my two trips to Australia, and quite like Australians, believe it or not. Also, I hate backpacker scum.
i know, hence why i added the :wink:

would you believe i live about five minutes from Cobbledicks Rd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom