Let's Share YouTube Videos!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's an oldie but works like a charm every time.

YouTube - Funny condom commercial

I love this one cause at one Christmas 12 years ago when I was 18, all the kids in the family were fighting and screaming and running around and we were watching while the mothers broke it up, my stepdad whispered in my ear " Use a condom buddy". hehe And he's right, no little DMP's runnin around. ......................um, that I know of, haha.

:lmao: I love these, esp the first one and the one with the kid. That with the kid, I think that daily when I'm in the supermarket. Some kids are just TOO annoying!

:giggle: The Trojan one, that story I think I've heard that before..

Are they like in a library? Its hilarious how things are double funny when you arent allowed to laugh. About 7 months ago I was at work in the office doing my shift report, and my then GM ( TOOL BOY) wanted so hard to look like our owner (Jeremy from the band LIT) so anyways I was doing my checkout and josh came in the office and said " hey jeremy, where do you shop and who does your hair" I was bursting inside and had to have Janette watch my money as I had to run out of the room, I could not hold it in!

Are they like in a library? Its hilarious how things are double funny when you arent allowed to laugh. About 7 months ago I was at work in the office doing my shift report, and my then GM ( TOOL BOY) wanted so hard to look like our owner (Jeremy from the band LIT) so anyways I was doing my checkout and josh came in the office and said " hey jeremy, where do you shop and who does your hair" I was bursting inside and had to have Janette watch my money as I had to run out of the room, I could not hold it in!

It's a Japanese game show called "Silent Library". That's all I know. That one huge dude I'm told is a Dutch kickboxing superstar.

Back
Top Bottom