Let me ask you girls.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
(gawd, would ya look at the hack of the boys all havin a nosey!)

:D

Okay so I want to ask you, if you wish to take part and say. The famous pic, do you think the original still has style and edge to it? Or the updated version is nice and modern with the hunk.
?

I say I still go with original, damn!
It has a quality to it that makes me see this guy who just became a father, and yet is still very rebellious man.
It was aimed at young swooning teen girls surely?

The new one is already very fatherly/hubby. It’s prob already aiming to mothers. :D

manbabyfa7.jpg

not worried if this thread has no answers :up:

New.

In the original he looks like a terrified teenager who isn't even comfortable holding a baby.

There's a certain confidence to the new one and it's much more attractive.

New.

In the original he looks like a terrified teenager who isn't even comfortable holding a baby.

:yes:

The new one is happier and more confident, it looks like there is an actual connection. The old one seems awkward.

there's definnitely something about the older one - maybe it's because he's younger or does look more rebellious still that makes it that appealing, but i agree with the others that there's definitely more confidence and connection in the new one, and more of a natural fatherly vibe in a still very sexy way.
it is his daughter though, so I would hope they would seem more natural together!

I like the new one. I mean, they're pretty much the same thing but I like how the guy looks in the new one. In the original he looks to young, to smooth/cleanshaven, lol, like my little brother.

New.

:yes:

The new one is happier and more confident, it looks like there is an actual connection. The old one seems awkward.

Yup. I agree. The baby looks freaked out in the first one. :giggle:

Ok, who IS it?

the new guy is Ben Cohen - England Rugby player - and his daughter Isabelle, who is actually one of twins with a sister called Harriet.
Apparently it took 3 hours to get that shot!
there are a few others of him with both girls from the same photoshoot

I vote for 'original'. The guy looks like a gentle, loving father, the other guy looks like a thug I wouldn't want to breathe on my kid (if I had one) much less touch!

Absolutely the new one. The body language and connection between father and baby is beautiful, and you can see he is more than comfortable holding the baby, where as the original looks shit scared and like he doesn't know where to put his hand!! :lol: I also like the masculinity the guy in the new one oozes :drool:

Personally I think this is the most endearing image ever captured of parental love for an infant child...

INF_BRITNEY_DROPS_071002_ssh.jpg

Absolutely the new one. The body language and connection between father and baby is beautiful, and you can see he is more than comfortable holding the baby, where as the original looks shit scared and like he doesn't know where to put his hand!! :lol: I also like the masculinity the guy in the new one oozes :drool:

:hi5: Nothing wrong with a masculine man!

new one is my pick too!

In the first one, both of them look kind of terrified.

In the second one, there is clearly a connection between both of them, it's very warm and comforting. I like this one better.

Back
Top Bottom