Let It Cosby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bill_cosby.gif

bill_cosby.gif

Y'see, the kids now a days are too busy blowin' things up in the streets, and aren't focusing on what's important, like jazz music. They listen to the rap music and get the brain damage, with the hippin' and the hoppin' and the bippin' and the boppin' and their wasting time playing with their wiis! They could be spending it bettering society. Back in my day, 15 cents would get you a ride in the subway from Manhattan to Queens and back. Do you know what kids spend their 15 cents on today? Pokemon. I just don't get it. There's a Poke and a Mon and a monster that jumps out of a ball and goes HLA HLA HLA but I don't get the point behind it. You could be spending your 15 cents on something more useful, like a pudding pop. Where's my pudding pop?

Headache in a Suitcase said:

i have found my new avatar :hi5:

ya seeeeee... me and my wife, cameeeeeeeeeeeeeeele, had to give the boy money for a ticket, so we gave him money for a ticket, and he came back sayin this filth flarmin' filth

Tell him to have a Coke and a smile and shut the fuck up!

I just saw this again and it still holds up... as does Headache's av.

"Pokemon! Pokemon!"

Best part: When the words "let it be" are not replaced by "Pokemon," to which the Coz retorts "No! Pokemon!"

And they all want to love the Coz
'Cause they all need to be the Coz
They all want to fuck the Coz

Coz=time

~broken social scene

(this is u2popmofo's joke, by the way)

I just watched this again today and laughed my ass off, yet again.

Cos, what have you done to me?

Back
Top Bottom