Ladies, where do you buy your jeans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm pretty sure I'm ridiculously late to the thread but I thought I'd throw my two cents in. I'm rather picky about jeans, and they like to be difficult in return. I like them snug, and I'm pretty tiny, but most jeans I try never fit me around the waist/hips. I tend to go to lowrise just because they fit my frame better.
Anyway, after much searching my current pairs are all from BlueNotes. I got em on sale for under 30$, they have nice washes without any fancy shamancy stuff, have held up to washing and generally I am pleased with them.
Before that I used to wear Mavi - but they changed the cut, so I had to seek a new brand.

I was in Nordstrom buying some new bras, and wandered over to the area where they had the fancy-schmancy jeans. I ended up trying on a pair of Citizens of Humanity jeans.

I bought them, even though the price was outrageous. I was amazed that a pair of jeans would look so nice on me. They're being altered (they were a shorter length, but still too long), and I can't wait to pick them up.

Post back how they wear, if you don't mind. I like the way they look, too, but haven't invested in a pair. I hear you, I have to pretty much alter everything, even capris because they just look like floods otherwise.

Brightest Star (I was going to just use the initials but decided against it! :lol:) I haven't heard of those brands. Are you in the US?

:lol:
No worries, if you had used my initials I wouldn't have taken offense. ;)

People usually call me Bri.

I'm in Canada.
Bluenotes is a store, and it appears they are only in canada. I thought they were in the US too, but I guess not. They have their own store brand of jeans, morgan fits me best - and has a slight flare leg which I like. I don't think I'm cool enough for skinny jeans. heh
Bluenotes Online Store

Mavi is a brand, that I've seen sold in a variety of stores, but usually in limited selection.

:corn:

Pictures Please! of the being on top and the bottom and the jeans and such.

(I'm spying on the girls' thread :reject: but I do buy my wife's clothes for her because she hates shopping)

Mark

I need a new pair of jeans. I love them when your first wear them. Thye are just never the same after you wash them for the first time

:lol:
No worries, if you had used my initials I wouldn't have taken offense. ;)

People usually call me Bri.

I'm in Canada.
Bluenotes is a store, and it appears they are only in canada. I thought they were in the US too, but I guess not. They have their own store brand of jeans, morgan fits me best - and has a slight flare leg which I like. I don't think I'm cool enough for skinny jeans. heh
Bluenotes Online Store

Mavi is a brand, that I've seen sold in a variety of stores, but usually in limited selection.

Bri it is, then. Nice to meet you. :) I agree with you on the flare, they are actually universally flattering. I don't own superskinny jeans, but I have a pair or two that are definately more than straight leg. J Brand makes a cute one with zippers at the bottom that I have, and the other I got at Tilly's. You may not know that store, it's like a teenage surf style clothing store I can't believe I'm admitting to shopping at! They were cheap and fit well :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom