Just wonderin, any of you ever met such a person?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
okay, so who knows what will happen in the future for you ;)

But for now, have any of you in your lifetime met or dated someone who seemed a bit unusual, in that they seemed so different in a good/crazy way, that it made an impact on you? Maybe they were so random they were so fast for you but you were intrigued, maybe they hopped along the street with you as you went shopping, maybe this person would lie down spread out in a star shape in the middle of the park and say random things about the sky, or maybe this person had a crazy dress sense that you loved - you know that sort of thing, yes, no?

I mean, think of characters like SanDeE in the movie LA Story - they walk along and she spins a lot and seems to be happy all the time and random. Or in the movie Closer, Alice looks in the dude's bag and plays with him about his sandwiches, also her hair is crazy coloured and she has unique style (yea, for first part of the movie!).

*at this point Maddie really feels a tumbleweed rollin by as eyebrows are raised!*

:D:D

To be quite honest - people who actually don't give a shit and dare to show themselves (their true selves?) in a positive/crazy/good way like that? Yeah :) And I've learned a lot from them. Society is all about being categorised and if you ever act too different from those categories (heaven forbid!) then all of the sudden you're labelled as not normal anymore? Sorry, but I don't work that way. I respect everyone, despite how mad/weird they can be sometimes - in a good way.

Let's all get crazy! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom