I've Been on Interference So Long...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I also remember the time I somehow changed the title 'message' of the night in Interference chat to read 'rats and children follow me out of town, come on kids', and it stayed that way all that night.
aww yeah, i remember the chat too. i actually went on there first, i think nearly a year before i discovered there were forums here. the chat i'd been going on for three years prior kinda died out and several people came over here so i did too.

I hate to tell you this, but the fake edge was real. I mean he was the fake edge, but he was a real fake edge. Good times.

aww yeah, i remember the chat too. i actually went on there first, i think nearly a year before i discovered there were forums here. the chat i'd been going on for three years prior kinda died out and several people came over here so i did too.

Chat used to be great, I remember Kara0ke would come around and try to recruit us for the Jehovahs, and of course ABEL would hug everyone.

I remember when Oregoropa and his mates weren't openly neo-Nazis.

I remember when everyone changed their avatars to dogs.

NEVAR FORGET

94e45167a902df0beec7133cf6f38e7a.jpg

It happened in summer/fall 2007 (peak Interference IMO), so you were here but probably just didn't give a shit.

There was a thing like that on the Marlins message board I was on in like 2009. It was an "anti-jinx."

I modified the dog to have Bono's sunglasses.

Of course I was shown the door from that web forum for standing up against support for Trump policy and views.

I've been on Interference so long, I was there for the Kunstmuseum thread.

And consequently joining Axver to see the actual Kunstmuseum.

In Liechtenstein.

Just because of the whole Save the Whalers gig.

I still cannot believe we did that. :lol:

I've been on interference so long, I remember

Interference Chat Room
Elvis changing the website, and fake U2 members posting
Inventor of Retractable Roof posting here
Claims U2 did a bunch of coke during U2 Live From Mexico, and the chaos that followed
Peeling Off Those Dollar Bills Forum being popular

Anyone remember a site that transcribed bootlegs from U2 shows? This was back around like 97' I think. It would give the attendance #'s and name any famous faces in the crowd. I remember reading the transcript from the opening show in Vegas and it listed "Robert DeNiro, Samuel L. Jackson and unfunny comedian Carrot Top" lol.

Back
Top Bottom