It could be Alan Jamison's birthday today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
you're so pretty
when you're on your knees
disinfected
and eager to please

I only mention it, because, if it does prove to be Alan Jamison's birthday today, and we all forget and say nothing, well what happens then?

Do we say well, that's that then? Does Alan say that's that, then?

As a man with a meth habits and panthers in his yard, I have a hunch that Alan wouldn't take this one lying down. He's the kind of guy who'd drive to Utah to make a point. If you see what I mean.

And if you can guess the many scattershot things I've referenced in the course of this post, you'll win a free bottle of stuff with a ribbon on it.

i'm willing to take that chance.
kieran, you should also know though that aluhn jaemison has taken up permenant residence in the united kingdom.

kieran, have i introduced you to my friend here? he goes by the name of wesley, and he's as paleolithic in his world views as adolf neufeld and he's interested in doing some casual work for food.

can you help a brother out? he'd really appreciate it.

What sort of casual work?

What sort of food?

I only ask, because, there's always a need for a strong, caucasian pair of hands, but the cheaper they come, the less I have to think before writing the cheque.

What sort of casual work?

What sort of food?

I only ask, because, there's always a need for a strong, caucasian pair of hands, but the cheaper they come, the less I have to think before writing the cheque.

aluhn jaemeson comes from a long line of intellectuals, bankers, industrialists and aristocrats. the man, i assure you, is of strong mental condition, and his work rate is second to noone.

aluhn jaemeson has the power of a horse, the creativity of a dolphin, and the wisdom of an elder. you'd be well served whence you decide upon this matter favourably, sire.

Umm, guys, im pretty sure it's not Aloons birthday. He would have tweeted me if it was. I followed him on twitter (i also followed him to the bathroom, but thats a different story)

So anyway :lock:

Back
Top Bottom